༻𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜༺

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

....

Why am I not waking up...

It's just dark...

"You need to get somewhere safe" A high pitched child like voice spoke

"..." you try to speak but nothing comes out, you can not talk.

Your screams will not be heard

"You are a phenomenon" it paused "you were meant to forget, but nonetheless you still remember your dear kuni"

"It's quite sad, only remembering the love of your life through memories in the form of a dream, only to forget his face and name when you wake up"

Rage flooded your body, you looked around to try and catch the mysterious voice

"You won't find me, I'm in your subconscious"

"Y/n you don't remember do you? The fall of Khaenri'ah? The day your mother left you to turn into ashes"

Silence

"Y/n"

"You are being hunted, by your own, don't stray away"

You fall through the pitch black ground you stood on, losing your sense of balance.

"y/n..."

"Y/n..."

"WAKE UP WOULD YOU!"

Your eyes burst open, your body being shaken by the man you stayed with. But...?

Your torso rose from the bed.

"Why..." you did not finish your sentence, you hand rushed to his cheek, wiping his tears.

"Why are you crying...?"

He flinched back, lightly smacking your hand away "I just got something in my eye was all" he wipes his face "an eyelash must've made its way in"

You look at him stunned "I guess so... hehe..."

Silences suffocated the room,

And with silence came your thoughts

I'm being hunted?

Memories in a dream?

What does it all mean...

You stare at the wall with a dead face, and Kunikuzushi grows worried

"Hey,, are you ok?" For the first time he was the one to break the silence

"Yea... my head just hurts is all..." all of a sudden you were pushed down against your bed. The wind being knocked out of your lungs.

"In that case I think you should stay in bed for today, I'm not busy so I'll be here to help I guess" he grumbled.