Chapter One

Introduction.
I'm sorry if you absolutely hate this but I'm not forcing you to read this so... Yeah.
My friend does these line things in her chapters an I fine them pretty so....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a girl called Emily. Emily was tall, blonde, pretty, smart and she had green eyes.

Emily's best friends name was Hannah. Hannah was tall, smart, brunette and her eyes were blue like the sky.

Emily had a crush on her ex boyfriend Darren. Darren was tall, smart, handsome, brunette and he had blue eyes.

Valentines day was a week away and Emily was planing to give Darren a card. She was thinking of a way to do it. She thought of five ways to do it, one was to put it in his locker but she didn't know where his locker was (he went to another school), the second way was to mail it to him, the third way was to give it to him in person but she was to shy to do that, the forth way was to email it but she didn't know his email, the fifth and final way she thought to do it was to text him but she thought it would be wimpy. She decided not to give it to him and keep it for the next valentines day because she was scared that he would laugh at her.

One night Emily was talking on the phone to Hannah,

Emily: you know Darren.
Hannah: yeah your ex.
Hannah: what about him.
Emily: well can you ask him if he likes me?
Hannah: why cant you?
Emily: I really want to but I'm scared.
Hannah: of what?
Emily: that he will laugh at me and say no.
Hannah: well the worst thing he could do is say no.
Emily: I know, I just really like him.
Hannah: well if it's really bothering you than just ask him.
Emily: I don't want to.
Hannah: fine but I'm not doing it, you wanna know if he likes you than you have to find out yourself.
Emily: ok, we'll I gotta go my dinner is ready. Bye.
Hannah: bye.
-beep beep beep-

The next morning Emily woke up and had some breakfast and called Darren,

Emily: hi Darren it's Emily.
Darren: hi Emily.
Emily: what are you doing?
Darren: nothing, you?
Emily: um nothing.
Darren: ok.
Emily: um are you doing anything on Tuesday?
Darren: um let me check.
Emily: k.
.....................
Darren: uh no I'm not busy then, why?
Emily: oh I was just wondering if you wanted to see a movie then?
Darren: uh yeah cool, what movie?
Emily: um I don't know what do you wanna see?
Darren: I don't know, let's decide when we are at the movies ok?
Emily: uh ok .
Darren: well I got to go bye.
Emily: uh bye.
-beep beep beep-