Chapter Five

Ok I'm a glee fan. Hence the names "Darren" and "Kurt"
They are not based on glee characters or actors. Mostly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At recess the next day Emily hanged out with Hannah, Jacob, Brittany and Kurt.
I realize I haven't told you about Jacob, Brittany and Kurt so I will now.

Now Kurt, Kurt was like the Kurt on glee he's gay and he has green eyes and he is tall but unlike the Kurt on glee he has blonde hair not brown. And he's single. But Blaine and the Kurt on glee will break up someday.

Jacob is Brittany's cousin and goes to the same school as her. He has blue eyes, light brown hair with blonde highlights and he isn't that tall but you can't say he's short. And he is really REALLY cute and every girl (and Kurt) LOVES him.

Now Brittany, Brittany is a little quite. Brittany has blue eyes and light brown hair like Jacobs but without the blonde highlights and she's a little tall.

So back to when they were hanging out. The were just walking around school making jokes when they saw a spider a very big spider. They stopped strait away and Kurt as usual screamed like a girl Brittany screamed to but less girly. Jacob just looked at them like they were nuts and walked over to the big spider, looked at them again and squished it. Kurt ran over to Jacob and hugged him and said "my hero". Jacob just looks at him and says "get off of me you weirdo" and shoved Kurt away.

Then at lunch they went out of school, they were aloud to do that, and went to a café. They all lined up to get something. Emily was trying to see who was at the front of the line and when she saw who it was her heart stopped.

It was Darren he was ordering a Medium Drip and a chocolate cookie. Once he got his drink and cookie he walked past Emily and sat down at a table. She couldn't stop looking at him she couldn't believe he was here.

Once she got her grande mocha and a choc chip cookie and sat down at a table with 5 seats, Kurt got a grande nonfat mocha just like Kurt from glee. I swear sometimes you can't tell them apart, Hannah got a hot chocolate, Jacob got a coffee and a cupcake and Brittany just got a cupcake.

For half an hour all Emily could do was stare at Darren. When she wasn't she was drinking her grande mocha and laughing with her friends but even then she couldn't stop thinking of Darren.

What Emily didn't know was that when she wasn't looking at Darren, Darren was looking at her not because he noticed her looking at him because he didn't notice but because he felt feelings he never felt before and they weren't angry they were... He didn't know he just didn't. But he watched a movie yesterday that said when you feel love it warms you on the inside and you can't mistake love for anything. He thinks that's what he was feeling, the more he thinks it's love the more confused he gets.