Chapter 7

I combined the chapter 7 and 8 from my iPod to make one chapter because chapter 7 is too small and I don't like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVEN

Before school Emily was with Hannah talking about boys all through there conversation Emily could not stop thinking about having a fake boyfriend so she could make Darren think she was over him even though that will never be possible. Just then the bell rang so Emily and Hannah went to there lockers and got there books and sat down at a table. Emily was just daydreaming about Darren saying how much he cares about her and how much he loves he and then the both say "I love you" and kiss and then time stops as there kissing and Emily realizes she really needs to get a real not fake boyfriend.

In all of Emily's classes she didn't write or listen to one thing all she did was listen to her iPod and think about Darren every single day all she thinks about is Darren. Stuff Glee I love Darren no one else not even Blaine on glee, for all Emily cared everyone could go to hell as long as Darren was with her and in her mind.

Darren texted Emily,

Message 1
From Darren
Hey Emily

To Darren
Um... Hey Darren
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Hi um r u busy on Friday

To Darren
Um. I don't think so
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Well I wanted to know if u wanted to come over then

To Darren
Oh ok I think I can
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Cool see u then

To Darren
Um yeah sure 😃
Message sent

The next two days Emily could only think of what would happen of Friday and why Darren wanted her over then. She decided that it could be just a friendly visit and she was making everything up in her head. So she had a lollypop and then watched glee. Since the next day was Friday she went to sleep at 9:30pm which to Emily was really early.
The next day she woke up at 7:28am. And realized she didn't decide with Darren what time she was coming over so she texted him,

To Darren
Hey Darren we didn't decide what time I was coming over
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Oh yeah is 5 ok

To Darren
Yeah I think so
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Cool see u at 5 then

To Darren
Yep u will
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Great

To Darren
Ok well that's all bye
Message sent

Message 1
From Darren
Kk bye

So Emily got dressed and went to school.

First subject was science she got bored in the first 12 minutes and fell asleep Hannah woke her up when it was time to go to her second period which was art.

In art all Emily did was smile and draw lines not in patterns just lines randomly then she just dropped her pencil on the paper making dots untill it was recess.

At recess she sat down with Hannah, Jacob, Brittany and Kurt. Kurt was talking about boys so Jacob punched him, not to hurt him just to make him shut up. Kurt then started talking to Hannah,

Kurt: Hey don't you think somethings different with Emily?
Hannah: oh good I wasn't the only one that thought that.
Kurt: she's been smiling all day.
Hannah: I thought so to.
Kurt: Well it's probably nothing.
Hannah: yeah but just in case I think we should keep an eye on her.
Kurt: yeah I was gonna say that.