Chapter Twelve

Ok this is one of the chapters where it helps to have a phone that can see emojis. But not the MAIN chapter with emojis this one has a few that's all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so Emily has a boyfriend she told Hannah who told Jacob and no one told Kurt and Jacob probably told Brittany so Kurt is the only one that doesn't know because he wasn't on, or was he? No he wasn't, maybe he was but I thought the chapter was really long and my thumb hurt from writing. No he wasn't on he was, what could he be doing? He's a guy that's lonely oh I know what he could be doing. He wasn't on because he was watching TV.

So its the next day, sadly its a school day, but now someone can tell Kurt about Emily and Darren.

When Emily came to school she was surprised to see Hannah come up to her and asking for more details about what happened with her and Darren.

So Emily told Hannah everything she remembered about what happened and walked away to find Kurt when she found him on the oval with the rest of her friends Jacob ran over to Emily and hugged her saying how happy he was that Emily and Darren were back together when jacob let go of Emily she looked towards Kurt and he was smiling his weird but extremely happy smile, which was really freaky to look at, so emily smiled as well and Kurt just screamed happily and jumped up from his spot on the grass and ran to Emily picking her up and spinning her around Emily and Kurt giggled and Emily screamed for him to put her down when he did she started to tell him what she told Hannah and when she finished talking he was jumping up and down and grabbed her arms and started swinging them so Emily just went with it and he smiled so big that Emily didn't think it was possible untill now. He kind of looked like his mouth was about to fall off which would have been funny.

After that the whole day was boring but she didn't stop smiling, not once. So at recess she showed Hannah and Kurt the messages between her and Darren. As Emily expected Hannah asked if she was gonna start sexting Darren and all Emily could say was "WHAT!!!" and no she didn't say three explanation points, there there because she yelled. Hannah said "you know, it's sexy texting" and Emily replied by saying "well of corse it is but I meant what makes you think I would sext him?" (Emily did not say question mark) so Hannah said well you going out aren't you?" Emily said with not much enthusiasm "well yeah, do you sext with everyone that you go out with?" and before Hannah could reply Emily knew what she was going to say. So Hannah said "is that a trick question?".

After that she had lunch which nothing happened and then after school glee was on and it was the break up episode. Emily cried so much she used seven boxes of tissues. Poor Klaine, Santitney, Wemma and Finchel. Oh well the episode after the next one is Greece. But after glee she couldn't stop thinking about what Hannah said. She's not that kind of person but she thinks she wants to be, but she doesn't know the first thing about sexting so how could she. She doesn't want to ask Hannah who has SO MUCH EXPERIENCE because it would be awkward. If she did know how to "sext" how would she do it just bring it up in a conversation? Just talk about normal things and then suddenly something like "I hate wearing underwear don't you" or something else that would freak him out and probably end up not talking to each other ever again.

Now she was bored she could go on Facebook but the computer was to far away (four meters, did I mention that Emily was lazy?). So she went on Facebook on her phone, she had a notification, a message from Darren and two friend requests. the notification was just some game request, the message just said hi and she just accepted the friend requests but she didn't really know them. She was really bored now so she looked to see who was online there were three people on and Darren was one of them so she talked to him.

Emily Shan-online
Hey Darren

Darren Anderson-online
oh hey I didn't know you were on

Emily Shan-online
Yeah well I am 😌