❄︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❄︎

A world with 80% of the population has a superpower, called quirks. I was one with the 80%. My name, Aikido Todoroki. Born with the power of ice. Current no. 4 hero. I'm one of the oldest children the current no. 2 hero. Twin sister of Touya Todoroki.

Name: Aikido Todoroki

Hero name: Okami

Affiliation: Pro-hero

Age: 27

Birthday: January 18

Height: 165cm / 5'5ft

Blood Type: B

Likes: Coffee, cats, ice cream (Aizawa)

Dislikes: Spiders, thunder (Endeavour)

Quirk: Cyrokenisis. The ability to control and manipulate ice and it's temperature. Colors define the ice temperature. Bright red, extremely hot ice. Orange, hot ice. Yellow, warm/room temperature ice. Blue, normal cold ice. Dark blue colder ice. Black, frostbite temperature ice.

Ultimate moves:

Ice Bath - Spreads a huge amount of black ice around her with a radius of 75meters that freezes anything that touches the ground.

Blind Rage - Unlimitedly throws long and sharp icicles to the opponent.

Hawk's Ice - Makes a bow and arrow for the user. When the arrow touched any surface whether it be skin, clothes, cement, glass it stays there for a second and makes a sphere barrier around it even if it's as big as a building, it WILL surround it with black ice. Ice will melt after 30 minutes.

Ice Armor - Covers the user with unbreakable blue ice. Last for about 20 minutes.

Ice Statue - Makes a ball of ice for the user. When throwed to the opponent which has to be a human to work will make them freeze like a statue for about 20 minutes.

Heaven's Ice Wall - Creates a massive ice wall

Drawbacks: Fevers, head aches, nose bleeds, black-outs, dry eyes and hypothermia.

Quirk Strength: 5/5
Brute Strength: 4/5
Speed: 4/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 2/5

Hair color: White

Eye color: Cyan

Appearance: Long hair and bangs that separate in the middle. Has a small burn scar on her bottom right cheek. Pale white skin.

Hero costume:

Hope you like the story