𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ❄︎ 𝗗𝘆𝗲

━━━━━ ❄︎ ━━━━━

Aikido pov

'Ohhh I'm going to fucking regret this... One strand or all of it?... Just... One strand...'

I took a deep breath before washing the dye out of a bottom strand of my hair.

And there it was. White hair with now red roots.

'That explains it... Though Touya's was not changing by the roots... It was changing everywhere...'

I sighed while I dried the strand with a small cloth.

Thankfully, it could be covered by the rest of my hair.

'What would I tell the others?.. Should I wear a hat?.. Fuck no... Know what, I'll just keep it, I mean they could only see the red'

I finally sighed and walked out the bathroom.

I was walking towards the entrance where the others were waiting for 1-A. Though, 1-B was already here eating because they wanted to 'Teach them' to get them ready for future villain attacks or whatever.

"It's been 3 hours where are they?" I asked as I went outside at the front of the house with the others.

As if on cue, one by one started to walk out of the forest. Tired looking and dirty.

"Looks like they've been through a lot huh?" The green cat joked, watching them walk towards us like zombies.

━━━━━ ❄︎ ━━━━━

After like forever, we finally got to eat. Half of them being respectful and eat like a normal human being and the other half eating like wild hungry animals that haven't ate in days making me deadpan as I watched them, eating also.

"You guys should check out the hot springs after eating!" The blue cat offered smiling.

'Too bad I can't use it'

━━━━━ ❄︎ ━━━━━

It has been two days eversince we got here, and tonight, they wanted to just relax outside and I wanted to join also.

Bad idea.

Five minutes into standing outside breathing the fresh, fresh air, I felt small drops of water on my head, those small drops turned into like puddles on my water as my mood dropped instantly.

'My hair dye...' I sighed not even trying to save it as I saw even in the dark some light colored water on the ground which was definitely my hair dye.

I had no choice but to go back inside where the others are.

I stepped on the porch and squeezed the water out of my hair as I already felt the surprised and confused gazes of the others boring into me.

I sighed and walked past them and towards the bathroom with a towel they gave me.

━━━━━ ❄︎ ━━━━━

This night, they'll be having an activity, a duo activity whereas they will wander in the forest trying not to get scared with 1-A wandering and 1-B scaring.

They pulled numbers for the pairings while 1-B is in the forest, finding their hiding spots.

"You know you two should try as well! You'll be wandering and us four would be scaring!" The blue cat grinned as she looked at me and Aizawa, Vlad King unable to witness his students scare 1-A because he was with the 1-A fails teaching.

"No thanks" Aizawa and I said in unison.

"Come on!" She kept persuading.

"No" We said in unison once again.

"You two are no fun" Shr sighed defeated as she looked forward to see one of the 1-A pair enter the forest.

━━━━━ ❄︎ ━━━━━

It was now Shoto and Bakugo's turn, though a minute in their turn I smelled something, something burning.

I furrowed my brows as I stepped back, looking around as I kept smelling to see where the burning is.

That's when I saw it, the forest.

The forest is getting covered with blue fire.

'Blue fire?...' I narrowed my eyes.

"Aizawa! The forest is burning! Take the kids to safety!" I yelled in a panic running towards the fire ready to use my quirk.

"Touya!"

A small flashback appeared in my head as I ran towards the fire like I did in the past, yet this time I'm more determined to save my brother and his friends.

I ran to the middle of the forest, spraying ice over the fire I came across while I looked for Shoto and Bakugo.

Though I stumbled into some villains talking.

I huffed silently, hiding behind a tree, listening to them talk.

"You know the plan, twice" A man said with their cold voice.

"Yup! I won't disappoint you dabi!" A cheerful voice replied.

'Twice and dabi...' I repeated wanting to remember for the future just incase.

"I feel someone else is here, twice" The cold voice stated making me freeze up.