𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 ❄︎ 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

Aikido pov

"START!"

I didn't focus on seeing her because she is invisible, but focused on hearing her, hearing her steps and breathing.

Besides, even if don't hear her I could see some footprints on the floor because of the dust.

I saw footprints running to me and and I stepped to the side, seeing imprint of a body fall to the floor. I quickly used my quirk to freeze the floor. 'Please forgive me for the coldness...'

I saw a full body frozen I quickly melted the ice. "That's so cold!" The girl said visibly shivering since there were still some spots of ice on her.

"Use your invisibility as your advantage. Try not to put a lot of weight to you body, as you can see your footprints could be seen while you were running to me. That's how I caught you..."

She just nodded and walked back to get her boots and gloves.

I pulled out my notebook and wrote on the first page.

⌜                           ⌝

Toru Hagakure
Quirk: Invisibility

Moves fast without any plan.
Makes decisions quick.

⌞                           ⌟

I put the notebook back into my back pocket the pen on the other pocket.

"Next... Young-Ashido!"

I pink haired and pink skinned girl came up on the opposite side of the battle field.

"The names Mina Ashido and my quirk is acid!" She yelled stretching.

"START!"

She threw acid to me and I quickly block it with an ice wall, though it melted quickly.

'If she's too busy melting my wall then she probably won't see me running behind her'

After that thought I made a big ice wall, once I saw her stretching her arms forward I started to sprint. Just as I expected she didn't notice me going behind her. Once I was behind her I grabbed her arms and pulled them so I can pin her to the ground. My left hand holding both her arms to her back, right arm on her neck and both legs on either side of her.

"You're easy to distract. You need to take notice of your surroundings as well"

She groan and I take that as my sign to let go of her.

Again, I pulled out my notebook and pen.

⌜                           ⌝

Mina Ashido
Quirk: Acid

Fast to distract. Doesn't
take notice of her
surroundings.

⌞                           ⌟

I put it back.

"Next... Young-Bakugo!"

"FINALLY! I'M FINALLY GOING TO BEAT THIS GIRLS ASS!" Someone yelled, probably the boy names Bakugo.

"DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL!" Another boy yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOUR EYES!"

After that small quarrel a certain angry pomeranian walked out of the crowd to the opposite of me.