𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 ❄︎ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

Aikido pov

I walked inside the station and walked over to the long podium at the right side when you enter.

"Good afternoon. I would like to request officer Asahito, I need to speak to him about the investigation about the hero killer, stain"

The police officer behind the podium looked shocked for a moment before speaking.

"A-ah! Okami-sama! I'll ring him right away and tell him you're looking for him!" He said while grabbing the telephone and dialing some number.

"Hello officer Asahito!"

"Yes! Um, Okami-sama is here at the front looking for you"

"She said she'll like to speak with you about the investigation about the hero killer"

"Okay, thank you!" Was the last thing he said before putting the telephone back to it's holder.

"He said he'll be down in a minute Okami-sama!"

"Mhm, thank you"

A second later I heard the elevator click and the doors opening. A man with short red hair and pink eyes got out of the elevator, from what I assumed is officer Asahito.

"Ah! Good afternoon Okami! Care to join me in my office to discuss the investigation?"

"Sure" I said while walking to him, following him when he went inside the elevator. He pressed the number 4 button on the wall.

"Do you know where I can start the investigation?" I asked.

"Yes, he was last seen at an alleyway near here and unfortunately a pro hero encountered him and got paralyzed from the waist down, he sadly had to retire because of it and got sent to the hospital not more than 2 days ago, he goes by the name Ingenuim"

"I know, brother of Tenya Iida"

"You know his brother?" He asked getting out of the elevator as it stopped on the 4th floor, me following not a second later.

"Yes, he's in the class I am currently teaching"

"You're teaching?" He said chucking.

"Something wrong officer Asahito?"

"Nothing it's just you don't even try to hide while on camera your anger issues especially with teenagers that don't know what to do"

"Oh, it's fine since the teenagers I'm teaching know what they are doing and know what they got theirselves into, going into the hero life"

"They seem like good students, and strong ones too" He said while opening the door of his office.

"They're not that strong, though I can see their potential, they have a lot more to learn and improve on by the years"

"Okay! Enough chit-chat about your students and let's get this investigation over with! Take a seat Okami" I sat on the other side of him, his desk separating us.

He ducked down from his chair his head going under the table.

'The hell he looking for?'

His head popped up a moment later holding up a folder.

"This is some of the reports of some victims of stain from the last week" He said handing me the folder. I opened it and saw many photos of people.

"The photos of people here are the victims right?"

"Yes!"

I continued to read the report of the first person on the list.

'He was so scary, I almost peed my pants. His red eyes and long black hair at night really made him more scary. Once he cut me with his sword And licked the blood of the sword I felt numb, I felt like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move at all. I didn't know how long I was paralyzed but all I remember after passing out was him giving me a menacing smile and using his fingers to make a cutting motion to his neck. That's all I remember before waking up in a hospital bed'