𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❄︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆

Keigo pov

'How did Aizawa-kun even get Aikido's text from All Might's phone? Did he hack All Might!? No... Don't care anyways. Gotta go to Endeavor-san's agency after this'

I flew to the Todoroki household. As soon as I saw it almost below me I started to fly down. I landed in front of the front door and knocked.

Aikido opened the door.

"Toshin- Keigo?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Yo, chicken! Came to grab the keys to your apartment"

"Stop. Didn't I text that to Toshinori... Or... I sent it to you on accident?..."

"No! You sent that to All Might"

"Did he send you here instead?"

"No"

"Then why the hell do you want my keys?"

"To get your hero costume you dumbass"

"So he did send you here, didn't he..." She muttered.

"Aikido, let me explain"

"Then explain birdman"

"I was flying to Endeavor-san's agency cause he said he needed to talk to me, and I came across Aizawa-kun. I flew down to him and asked him where he was going, turns out he was going to this address"

"Wait what!?"

"Continuing, I told him I would do his work for him, because I know for a fact that you are undercover and you don't want someone doing something for someone else's work, I don't even know how he got in All Might's contacts but I think he hacked him or something"

"So you're telling me, you think he hacked into Toshinori's contacts and went to our chats, and did what I told Toshinori to do!?"

"Yeah, he didn't do it though, but he was about to"

"Fucking shit... Here, grab both of my hero costumes along with both my hero shoes, hair dye too!" She smiled cheekily as she passed me her keys.

"Pay be back later chicken!"

"You're a pro-hero aren't ya!?"

"You are too!"

"Am not!"

"Fine! Just treat me with chicken later! See you!"

"CANNIBALISM!"

I chuckled when I was in the air.

━━━━━ · ⋆ ⊹ ❄︎ ⊹ ⋆ · ━━━━━

I landed in front of the supermarket. I walked in and made way to the hair isle.

As I finally got to it I searched for her hair dye.

'Lavender? Yeah, I think it's lavender'

I grabbed the box of hair dye and carried it all the way to the counter.

As I was checking out, a lot of fangirls were taking pictures and yelling things like 'I love you' or something at me.

━━━━━ ❄︎ ━━━━━

I landed in front of her apartment door.

'328? Yup'

I put the key in and twisted it. I opened the door fully and opened the lights. I walked in and searched for her room. Once I found it I went for her closet. I found two briefcases but still double checked if it was the right two. When it was right I grabbed the two and stacked them up in my arms.

'Wait no, I need her shoes too... God damn it Aikido...'

I carried the briefcases back to the front door and put it down first. I grabbed both of her hero shoes and put them on top of the briefcases. I slowly lifted them up.

'Oh my god... I could've used my feathers to get the shoes... Nevermind'

I deadpan as I used a feather to closed the lights, lock the door and closed it.

I then started my fly back to the Todoroki household.

 ━━━━━ · ⋆ ⊹ ❄︎ ⊹ ⋆ · ━━━━━

"THANK YOU SO MUCH KEIGO! YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!" Aikido yelled as she got a hold of the things and her keys.

"Hurry up, I'll text Endeavour-san that we'll be there in fifteen"

"OKAY!"

"YOU DIDN'T BRING MY HOOD!!!"

"OH FUCK!"

"YEAH! OH FUCK! NOW I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE AGENCY WITH NO HOOD TO COVER MY HAIR!"

"THAT'S FINE JUST HURRY UP!"

"COLORING MY HAIR WOULD NOT TAKE FIFTEEN MINUTES!"

"JUST TIE IT IN A PONY TAIL OR SOMETHING NO ONE WOULD PROBABLY NOTICE YOUR HAIR ANYWAYS!"

"FINE!"

━━━━━ · ⋆ ⊹ ❄︎ ⊹ ⋆ · ━━━━━

"This feels so wrong..."

"No difference is that noticeable to be honest"

"Come on!"

"Right, grab on to me chicken!"

"Stop with the fucking nickname!" She yelled as she held on to my neck for dear life as I flew away to Endeavor-san's agency.