𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ❄︎ 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲

Aikido pov

I opened my eyes surprised when I saw the walls of UA.

'Am I back at UA already?'

I thought as I looked down. My eyes widen as I saw what I was wearing.

'UA's uniform...'

I looked back up and started walking towards the big sign saying 1-A inside of UA. I looked back as I heard someone call my name.

'I can't control my body...'

"Oi! Aikido! Good morning!" Rumi yelled as she finally got to my side.

"Good morning Rumi!" I replied smiling.

"I hope Ms. Mairo doesn't make us fight each other again! That shit is the worst! I would've liked it more if I fought the teachers!" Rumi said putting her fists together.

I sweat-dropped.

"If I was Ms. Mairo I would've never wanted you to fight anyone in the first place... You overpower even Ms. Mairo!"

Rumi laughed.

"Well, let's get going then and hope no fighting will be done today!" Rumi said to me as she opened the doors of 1-A.

I closed my eyes as I smiled but once I opened then again the whole thing changed.

'Wait... Huh!? Am I dreaming?'

"I still don't get why you won't let Touya get in UA with me!?" I yelled in confusion.

'I still can't control my body... Well no need to try anymore, this is a dream...'

"Because if he trains too hard he might hurt himself or worst!" Dad yelled back.

"So what if I get hurt!? I want to be a hero like you and defeat All Might!" Touya yelled in defense beside me.

"SHUT IT YOU TWO! I'VE MADE UP MY MIND! AIKIDO IS GOING TO UA TO TRAIN WHILE YOU TOUYA! STAY HERE WITH REI AND YOUR SIBLINGS!"

"If Touya's not going then, I'm not going either!" I argued back.

"YOU ARE GOING TO UA WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

"I don't understand... You want Touya to stay here because he has a fire quirk and not resistant to it!? I have an ice quirk and not even resistant to it! I could fucking die from hypothermia for god's sake!" I yelled tears forming in her eyes.

"Hypothermia is something you could get from overusing your quirk! While Touya here, once he activates his quirk he could burn himself! Just by activating his quirk, Aikido!" Dad yelled.

"Fuck you Endeavor!" I yelled running out of the room.

But as soon as I took one step out of the room the whole environment changed again in a flash.

"Hey nii-san, nee-san! Wanna play ball?" Fuyumi asked outside the opened door beside Natsuo who was putting up his thumb.

Touya was on a chair going through our computer as I was just laying down on our futon reading a book.

"Sure!" Touya said getting down from his chair.

"Aikido, you in?" Touya asked looking back at me.

"Definitely!" I said marking the book and putting it down before I stood up.

We ran downstairs to the small court at the middle of our house.

"The one who can keep the ball bouncing on their feet the longest will win!" Natsuo announced.