0 2 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁

Jeremy POV

The girl's name was Jennette Margarita. Upon hearing that name I began to remember the girl I bumped into this afternoon. Did she run away because she knew who I was or was she just shy.

Either way I can't believe father accepted a girl who seems weak and can't do anything for the family.

"Father why the rush"? I asked still not  knowing why the wedding needs to be rushed.

"Don't ask questions just do it". My father responded clearly getting irritated with my questions. "Congratulations Jeremy your getting married." My sister in law said as she drinking her tea acting like she not curious about the sudden wedding.

Later that evening I went to my room, I started to think about that girl I bumped into this afternoon. Is she aware that I was her marriage partner or is she just simply shy.

I was so busy with my thoughts when the door suddenly opened. It was sister Roxanna, she came closer to me and began to ask me if I was ok with the marriage. I told her yes but she doesn't seem to be convinced.

"No matter how much I convince father he won't listen." My precious sister said as she patted my head which I loved.

"It's ok besides I met her already she doesn't seem to be some bitch." I responded. "But still you're too young to get married."

"I know".

A few days later .

The whole household was busy preparing for the engagement party. I was told that I will meet her in the party, in all honest I'm kinda looking forward on meeting her. I can't help but be curious about the girl I'm getting married to.

I was in my room reading a book when sister Medea walked in.

"Hello Jeremy" she greets me in a polite tone. "What do u want." I said looking at her direction as she hands me a folder. "What is this" I asked curious about what's inside the folder.

" a little something to settle your thoughts that has been bothering you for awhile". Sister Medea responded with a smirk on her face. "Your questions about the girl are going to be answered once u open that folder." She said leaving my room.

I opened the folder and realized that this was my fiancé's information. How did she get her hands on this. Did she investigate the girl. I'm not surprised if father gave her this, after all he has a lot of trust in her.

I was looking through the fie and saw her name and image.
Jeannette Margarita

It was her that girl I bumped into that day. After going through the rest of her file my thoughts are finally silenced.

I can't wait to meet her