09 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒶𝓈'𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎

Narrator POV
After spending a couple weeks in the Agriche manor Jeannette started to get more comfortable in the manor. All of the servants treat her with respect and her fiancé is nice to her. The Agriche family seems nice to her as they always make sure she is comfortable. She was on her way to ask Jeremy if he wanted to hangout with her, but was stopped by Lucas.

"How have you been Auntie Chimera". Lucas asked not even being sincere about it. " I have been well so far here". Jeannette responded despite knowing Lucas couldn't care less. " May I ask what is the reason why you stopped me". She asked him as he looked away annoyed. "My family wanted to meet you". He responded annoyed that he was tasked to fetch her. "You have siblings". She asked curious about Lucas's family. " yea I have four".He responded as he led Jeannette to a room where his family is currently hanging out.

As they reached the room Lucas opened the door and told his parents that he has brought Jeannette. "Thank you Lucas for bringing her here". His mom Medea said as she looked at Jeannette. "It's nice to meet you". Jeannette said as she bowed. " no need to bow, my soon to be sister in law". Medea said as she smiled at Jeannette. "May I ask why I was summoned here". Jeannette asked still not knowing why she was suddenly called here.

" I wanted to get to know my sister in law". Medea responded. "Well then what are you waiting sit down and let's have a chat".
Jeannette sat down and looked around her surroundings. The room had an unusual vibe, almost like an examination room.

"So how have u been so far? I hope everything is fine for u here" Medea asked sipping her tea with a look of peace in her face.
"I'm fine, everything is good here".
"Is that so?"
While Jeanette was trying to get used to the awkward tension, the door suddenly opened revealing an annoyed Jeremy.
"Sister Medea explain all of this right now" Jeremy asked with a very pissed look in his eyes.
"I just wanted to get to know my sister in law is that wrong?" Medea asked innocently. "Why does ur whole family have to be here tho"
"Jeannette needs to know everyone in the manor and since my children are very close to her age, she can hang out with them".  Jeremy looked pissed as Medea kept sipping her tea, the room was silent only to be broken by Leilin. "Uncle Jeremy please understand we just want to welcome the newest member of the Agriche family".

     "She is my fiancee"

"We know"
Jeannette didn't like the awkward tension, she deeply appreciates Medea for wanting to get to know her, but the tension is killing her.
"Uhh, I think I should go now I would love to chat with u for another time" Jeannette got up her chair and excused herself from the room. As she walks out of the room Jeremy followed her.

"Why did u do that?" Jeannette stopped her tracks and asked with a frown in her face clearly not happy with what Jeremy did. "You shouldn't had done that they just wanted to get to know me".

"I don't want u getting close to Lucas"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued