06 𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝐿𝒶𝓌 𝐼𝓈 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒

Third Person POV

Jennette looked at the man named Dion Agriche. She looked at the man's face features, and examined his body. She was very stunned, she swore this man's face is very familiar. Like she had seen it somewhere.

"Are you going to keep staring at me because I have to go". Dion said as he stared at the little girl who was looking at him weirdly.

"Oh right I'm sorry Lord Dion, your face reminds of my friend Lucas". Jennette said with fear in her voice.

"Did you say Lucas? He is my son so it makes sense if we look a like". He said as he left her there in the hallway dumbfounded.

He is Lucas's father no wonder they look a like. Jennette thought as she stared at the man's silhouette as he walked farther away.

At Dinner

Since it was Jennette's first day in the Agriche household they decided to have a welcome dinner for her. She was so scared to walk inside the dinning room think there was poison in the food she was about to eat.

"Lady Clumsy seat with me!". Jeremy said as he tapped the chair next to him signaling her to sit with him. "Use proper names Jeremy don't forget she is your fiancé". Roxanna said as she looked at her brother warning him to behave.

"It's ok lady Roxanna I don't mind him calling me that". Jennette said assuring that she is ok.

Lucas walked in with his parents, and Jennette felt very relieved. She looked at him signaling him to sit next to her because she is scared.

Understanding her signal Lucas sighed and sat next to her to make her feel less scared.

"Sit somewhere else Lucas, why are you so close with my lady clumsy". Jeremy said starting to get worried about how close Lucas and Jennette were. " I can sit wherever I want, plus you don't have to worry I have no interest in your Lady Clumsy". Lucas responded as he started to eat his food.

"Stop it Jeremy, don't make a scene in front of your fiancé". Medea eyes glowed as she warned him to behave.

After Dinner

"That is the last time I'm doing that" Lucas said as he walked with Jennette through the halls. "I'm sorry if I had known that he would act like that I wouldn't had convinced you to sit with me". She apologized feeling guilty that she caused trouble for Lucas.

"It's fine but be careful, for some reason he is acting out of character usually he wouldn't even pay attention to any girl other than his sister".

"I know I must be more careful in the future".

"Here is your room, enjoy your sleep here in the manor". Lucas said as he left Jennette at the entrance of her room. "I will make sure I enjoy my sleep here". Jennette knew that Lucas was warning her to be more wary in her sleep.

She entered her room and asked her maids to help get ready for bed. After getting ready for bed, was laying down in the bed bored and can't sleep. She started thinking about how much she misses the obelian empire, the man she loved, and the princess.

Her deep thoughts disappeared when she heard the door open and close. It was him, Jeremy Agriche.

"Mr. Grumpy may I ask what you are doing in my room". She found the courage to ask. "Lady Clumsy I can't help but notice that you and Lucas seem to be buddy-buddies, tell me what is the relationship between u two". He asked with cold eyes that sent shiver down her spine.

.
.
.
.
To be continued