08 𝒜 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒

Narrator POV
Jennette and Jeremy were both sitting in the dining room waiting for their food to be served, when Lucas suddenly came in with Ijekiel by his side.
When Jennette saw Ijekiel her eyes shined so bright. It made her so happy that she got to see her brother again.

"Brother Kiel". Jennette said as she got up from her seat hugging ijekiel. Her eyes beamed with happiness.

"How have you been Jennette?". Ijekiel asked looking at her with a big smile in her face. "I hope you have been safe and happy here, I worry for you I hope you know that". Ijekiel said as he hugged her tightly. Jennette you don't deserve him you need someone who won't hurt you, please stay safe while I try to end this engagement of yours.

"I have been great brother, you don't need to worry besides I have Mr. Grumpy and Lucas here to keep me safe". Jennette said as she smiled so bright as if nothing happened last night. "That's great". Ijekiel said trying to hide his anger towards Jeremy.

Once everyone sat down, food was served and they were all eating. Ijekiel noticed the relationship between Jeremy and Jennette. If I'm going to be honest if he is not a psychopath I would approve of him because he really does seem like a nice guy, but considering how he hurt her last night I will never give my approval. Ijekiel thought as he looked at Jeremy with a deadly passion.
"Calm your fucking ass down". Lucas whispered. "He is ten time's stronger than you and can kill you". He warned the young duke. "So tell me Jennette how did you feel when you met lord Jeremy for the first time". Ijekiel asked trying to make a friendly conversation while ignoring Lucas.

"I actually met Jeremy in the town, we bumped into each other". Jennette responded. " I was very shocked to see him in the ball". She continued to tell the story of how her and Jeremy met. "So to answer your question I felt very shocked when I first met him". She lied, she didn't want to tell him that she was enchanted by Jeremy beauty on their first meeting, she would be embarrassed.

"That's good everyone is usually shocked to meet their fiancé". Ijekiel said as he took a sip of his water.
"What about you lord Jeremy how did you feel when you first met Jennette?". Ijekiel asked Jeremy. "I felt enchanted to meet her". Jeremy responded as he looked at Jennette who was blushing upon hearing his words.

Timeskip
After both Jennette and Jeremy bid their farewell to the young duke. They went to the garden to look at flowers together.
"I'm glad I was able to see brother ijekiel again". Jennette said as she looked at a blue flower.  "If I'm going to be honest he looked like he wanted to kill me the whole time". Jeremy said with a big frown on his face.
Jeannette laughs sweetly at Jeremy's remark.

"You know, sometimes you act like a little kid complaining about how you hate something". Jeannette said as she laughed at Jeremy's pouting face. "I don't act like a little kid". Jeremy said pouting. " don't be shy I think it's cute". Jeannette said as she gave a sweet smile at Jeremy.

The two spent the day in the garden looking at flowers, while Jeremy was taking a nap in the green grass, Jeannette was making flower crowns for both of them. She looked at the sleeping Jeremy and was mesmerized by his cuteness. As she was about to touch his hair, he woke up and looked straight at her.

"What are you doing My lady Clumsy". He said with a smirk which made Jeannette very flustered. "Nothing I'm done making flower crowns". She responded trying to hide her blush.

"Jeremy I know this is an arranged marriage but I don't have any intention of ever cheating on you or breaking your heart. I promise to respect you and be loyal to you for the rest of our lives since we are getting married". Jeannette said with a sweet smile as she put on the flowers on top of Jeremy's head. " the crown looks perfect on you". Jeremy looked at her with a shocked expression he was happy. 

"I will also do that same for you my lady" he said as he touched her soft hair. Upon hearing his words Jeannette face beamed with happiness. "That's good then". She said as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Will you always stay by my side then? Will you never leave me." He asked Jeannette as he put on the flower crown on top of her head. Jeannette smiled as she touched his cheek looking at him with loving eyes.

"I will always stay by your side no matter how dark you are or how bright you are".

With that he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, Jeannette kissed him back not wanting the moment to end.