04 𝒜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶

Jennette Pov
I met my fiancé for the second time, he doesn't seem to be that bad at all. Right now I feel ok being with someone like him, he gave me a warm feeling that is completely different from what Athy gives me. But I am wondering why is that the Head of The Agriche Family kept looking at me the whole time.

Since it's almost our wedding day, the Agriche family invited me to stay with them. At first I wanted to decline but seeing how nice they were treating me I eventually said yes.

A few days later...
I have finally arrived here at the Agriche estate, and it's big. Plus it is also very scary.

I was greeted by Jeremy, a beautiful blonde haired lady with red eyes, and a purple haired lady that kinda resembles Lucas.

"Good afternoon Lady Jennette". The red eyed lady greeted with a smile on her face. "Good afternoon to you too" I responded with a big smile on my face.

While the beautiful blonde haired lady and I are talking, I could feel that the purple haired lady was watching us. "Umm not to be rude miss but do you have a son". I asked the purple haired lady. "Yes his name is Lucas he was the one who told me about u". The lady responded with a smile on her face.

I can't believe Lucas's mom is this pretty, and we'll behaved. What a beautiful and cool mom Lucas has.
Later that day

I was walking through the garden admiring its beauty, when I saw a familiar figure.
It was Lucas, I went up to him  and greeted him.

"Hi Lucas" I said in a casual tone because he is the only person I know in here. "Chimera what are u doing here". He responded quite shocked to see me.

"Umm, so I'm kinda your aunt now". I said as I looked down on the green grass floor underneath me. "You're marrying uncle Jeremy that means you are going to be my aunt". Lucas said re thinking everything he once knew. "That's weird".

"Oh is it, to be honest I feel kinda awkward here". I said "be careful chimera this place is not an ordinary one". Lucas warned me

"Thank you for the warning I'll be sure to be more careful". I said, to be honest I kinda knew  the family I'm marrying to. Thanks to the rumors.
"Can you protect me while I'm here". I asked Lucas because I really can't make it out alive in this place without his help.

"Why should I protect you". He responded with a smug tone in his voice. "Because you are the only one who I know well, plus with your abilities I can guarantee my safety." I pleaded.

"Fine but you owe me for this." Lucas sighed giving in to my plea. "Thank you" I smiled warmly at him.

"No problem Aunt Chimera".

"Welcome to the family".

Jeremy POV
I found out today my dear fiancé was visiting the estate. I felt so excited to see her, I don't know why but her warm aura always makes me want to be with her all the time.

I was on my way to greet her in the reception room when I found out she went to the garden to explore. Maybe lady clumsy likes flowers, I should fill up a room full of flowers for her.
I went to the garden and saw her talking to Lucas my nephew.

They seemed to have a lovely conversation. The way she laughed at everything he says, the way she smiles at him very warmly it make my blood boil for some reason.

That warm smile

Is

Addicting

I'm going to lose my mind......