05 𝑀𝓇.𝒢𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓎 𝐼𝓈 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒲𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹

Jeannette POV

I was in the middle of talking to mister Lucas when my fiancé Jeremy Agriche went to the garden. He greeted us with a big smile on his face, but I could tell something was definitely off about him. I tried to ignore the feeling but my body can't seem to let go of it. I was in the middle of sorting my thoughts when he interrupted.

"Are you ok lady clumsy". Jeremy said with a teasing tone in his voice. Do have to put my guard up around him, I don't want so wary of him, he's my fiancé and he doesn't seem like the type that would harm me. "I'm fine Mr. Grumpy". I teased back. My response somehow gave his face a smirk.

"If you are bored you can always hang out with me there is no need for u to talk to Lucas". He said sipping his tea, and trying to eat his cake. "There is no need for you to worry, I know mister Lucas from the obelian empire he has a good relationship with the princess." I explained while he just looked at me with eyes that sent shiver down my spine.

"Is that so". After saying that line he got up and left me dumbfounded. What was going on why is he acting weird. There's no way he's jealous. So why would he try to stop me from talking to Lucas.

After finishing my tea I got up and went to explore the garden even more. I mesmerized it was beautiful. Flowers everywhere that compliments everything single furniture and detail. It was just so fascinating. While I was walking I noticed that someone else other than me was there. The guy was tall and he had black hair and red eyes, he looked like Lucas with a short hair but way taller.

I approached the man and asked him where was the exit to the garden since I was about to leave and I didn't want to get lost.
"The exit to the garden is near the glass house where the butterflies are located". The man said looking down at me , his eyes they made me so scared that I couldn't move properly. I was so scared that I couldn't walk properly in front of the man.

"Would u like me to escort you there?" He asked . I agreed because I might get lost and I was scared that rejecting his offer would make him think I'm offending him. While we were walking we were both silent. No said a word nor tried to start a conversation. It was our silence. By the time we got to the exit I asked for his name so that I can re pay his kindness.

"May I ask for your name?" I asked

"It's Dion Agriche". The man responded .

Authors note
I thought I posted this part already but it seems like I didn't. The next time I post it will have 5 parts meaning im posting 5 parts at the same time next time when my projects are done. All of those 5 parts are almost bedone. Which means you can expect them soon. Anyways sorry for the mistakes I tried to fix some but autocorrect is getting in the way. Like earlier I typed just and it autocorrected it to smuts like wtf is wrong with my device.
Also let me know if you want this story to have 🍋's or not because im still debating whether I should add. Considering they are minors.