07 𝒜 𝐹𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒'𝓈 𝒥𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓎

Narrator POV
Jennette looked scared as Jeremy kept asking her questions on why her and Lucas are close, the young lord voice had changed from a sweet tone to a demanding tone. She looked away as he stared deep in her eyes demanding for an answer.

"ANSWER ME". Jeremy screamed as he pinned her hands on the wall. Jennette didn't know what to do she was crying, hoping someone would help her, but it was useless no one was there to help her.

"I.." she stuttered as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Ple ... Please stop". She cried begging for him to stop.

Just then her eyes turned red and dark aura starts to surround her body. "What is going on". Jeremy said with a shocked look in his eyes. He let her go and stood from the wall as he watched her with a shocked look on his face.

As he kept looking at her, he instantly knew that she was surrounded by black magic. It was coursing through her veins and slowly destroying her way of thinking. Jeremy did his best to calm her down, but for some reason the more he tried the more her dark mana is released.

"Jennette calm down, you are fine I'm sorry so please just calm down". Jeremy tried to calm her down as more mana was being released and her mind became even more corrupted.

Lucas was on his way to his bedroom after coming from the garden, when he suddenly stopped sensing something different.  "What is happening in here". He thought then suddenly realized it was Jeannette black mana. "Oh crap chimera what the hell happened". He thought as he ran straight to her room only to find Jeremy trying to calm her down.

"Out of the way". Lucas said as he went to Jennette to calm her down. Jeremy complied watching how Lucas calmed Jennette down.

After calming Jennette down she fell asleep. Lucas looked at Jeremy and explained what happened to her and why she was like that. "Jennette is a being made from black magic that's why her emotions must be kept controlled, touching her with light mana would only make the black mana in her body explode. You have to be careful". Lucas explained as he looked at the sleeping Jennette

"What the hell did you do to her to make her mana explode". He asked. "Nothing". Jeremy lied as he looked at the sleeping Jennette. "You are lying, I know damn well you did something". Lucas said as he left the room
"Please refrain from scaring her she can't handle it".

The next day Jennette woke up with her head hurting like she was on a hangover or something. When she got out of bed she noticed Jeremy waiting for her outside her room.
"Uhh". He struggled to find a good way to start a conversation with her. "Good Morning Mr. Grumpy". Jennette said with the brightest smile as if nothing happened.

"About last night, I'm Sorry" he said as looking like a cat who has been sitting in the rain for hours. "Why are u apologizing, you made sure I was safe in my sleep". She asked with a very confused look in her face.
"I...". Jeremy didn't know what to say why does Jennette act like nothing happened to her, why was she clueless about it. He then remembered what Lucas told him about Jennette. She won't remember anything because she was possessed by black magic.

"I was just trying to mess with u, wanna have breakfast with me". Jeremy said as he looked away feeling guilty.

Upon hearing this Jennette smiled brightly at him.

"Yes let's have breakfast together, can we go to the garden to look at the flowers together later?". She asked

Jeremy looked at her still feeling guilty.

"That would be lovely".

Both Jeremy and Jennette didn't notice the two people hiding behind the was listening to their conversation.

"How dare he act like he did nothing to Jennette". The young duke named Ijekiel Alpheus said with a angry expression.

"Calm your ass down I assure you she was fine I was able to calm her down". Lucas said as he looked at the two. "What if this happens again"?. Ijekiel asked. "Then I'll calm her down again". Lucas answered.

"Keep her safe please, I don't want her getting hurt". Ijekiel said as he looked at Lucas.

"Don't worry I plan on protecting her in this fucked up place".

"That's good".