a normal day of the devil

It was a nice day out on the beach. Nothing to worry about. The ocean was flowing beautifully. The sand had a golden like color to it and there was no rock or garbage at any sight.

Then (y/n) with a man who had a shark tail with white hair with dark blue outline was fighting on the ground while (y/n) had his arm around his neck trying to snap his neck or choke him to death. This was an atlantean who (y/n) wanted to kill because he hid many valuable treasures. One of them being the heart of the ocean which (y/n) wanted to make into a weapon like always.

Atlantean: damn you (y/n) coeus! You'll never find the heart of the ocean by killing me!

(y/n): bitch! You don't how many people told me that!

Atlantean: if you kill me now then Atlantis will hunt you down for the rest of your life!

(y/n): please! Atlantis doesn't give two fucks about you! All you do is masterbate in a cave while fucking octopuses and dolphins! You have no one!

(y/n) then kicked him in the stomach

(y/n): besides, your god kisses my ass.

(y/n) then grabbed him by the neck and snapped it, killing him. (y/n) just looked at the dead body for a bit until he picked it up and made a portal to his room. Once he got into his room, he somewhat struggled but he eventually placed the body on a table. Then he took out a gun and pointed at the man. He turned on the gun and the gun read all the man's memory. Once he did that, (y/n) aimed the gun at him to see those memories to see where the heart of the ocean was at.

(y/n): there you are.

(y/n) then put on a mask that would help him breathe underwater. Then he grabbed a harpoon as he made a portal to the location of the heart of the ocean. He went through the portal to be now underwater and right in front of the heart of the ocean. Three other atlantean showed who were guarding the heart of the ocean.

Atlantean guard: stop right there criminal scum! Step away from the heart of the ocean!

(y/n) then let go of the harpoon and it moved by itself and went through all of the guards' hearts, killing them.

(y/n): guards of the year.

(y/n) then took the heart of the ocean and made another portal back to his room. Once he was back to his room, he threw the heart of the ocean on to his desk. Then he looked at the dead body that was still on his table.

(y/n): you know you might have some worth to me.

(y/n) then grabbed his tablet to find the next thing he wanted and that was the heart of nature. After a little bit of searching, he found the location. (y/n) grabbed weapons he needed and the dead body then made a portal to the location. He was now in a random forest in front of a cave. He then grabbed a flashlight and entered the cave. He was walking through the cave that was filled with vines until he noticed that the vines were moving. He looked around for a bit to see very large venus fly traps approaching him as they were ready to eat him. Then (y/n) threw the dead body to them and the venus fly trap got distracted by the dead body as they started to eat it. Once they were distracted, (y/n) walked past them all. Once he walked past them all, he saw a glowing green light near the end of the cave. He walked towards the green light and once he did, he saw the heart of nature. He approach it and was ready to take it until he heard a voice behind him

???: Welcome mortal, I see that you have traveled far and beyond to find the heart of— OH NOT YOU AGAIN!

(y/n): hey fauna.

It was ceres fauna. The concept of nature

Fauna: no! No! No! I will not let you take the heart of nature!