student counseling

(y/n) was in ozpin's office. He was giving ozpin a presentation of why he isn't at fault for what mof did and why it isn't his fault. The slides were very long and an hour has passed and (y/n) has just finished giving his presentation.

(y/n): and that is why, i believe that i am not at fault for what mof was about to do and i shouldn't be punished.

Ozpin, the whole time, was just listening to what (y/n) has to say

Ozpin: (y/n). If you were to let me talk, then you would know that I wasn't even going to expel you.

(y/n): you weren't.

Ozpin: no. but I am still going to have to punish you.

(y/n): So you're still going to punish me for this.

Ozpin: Well sort of.

(y/n): sort of?

Ozpin: yeah, sort of.

(y/n): okay with what punishment. Suspension or detention.

Ozpin: I'm not going to give you suspension or detention, it's not like you learn anything from them anyways.

(y/n): So what punishment am I getting?

Ozpin: Well, I'm giving you mandatory student counseling.

(y/n) just looked at him for a few second at disbelief of he had said

(y/n): no.

Ozpin: yes.

(y/n): no!

Ozpin: yes.

(y/n): NO!

Ozpin: yes.

(y/n): WHY!

Ozpin: because (y/n), i went through the secretary camera and i heard what mof said. I hate to admit it but mof is right. You obviously hate it here and you're forcing yourself to deal with it. It's also not helping that everyone else hates you. You also don't like yourself and are also desperate for friends.

(y/n): I had a friend and now he's gone.

Ozpin: I knew mof was the first person who treated you like a person but he's going to be the only one who has ever treated you as a person if you keep pushing away others. It's obvious that you want friends but first you need to love yourself. That is why I think you need student counseling.

(y/n): Are you sure that I can't take any other punishment?

Ozpin: no.

(y/n) then release a huge sigh of annoyance

(y/n): okay fine, as long it's just for the day.

Ozpin: No, you have to do it for a month.

(y/n): fuck!

Time skip

(y/n) was walking through the hallways to the student counselor. He walked and walked ignoring what everyone had to say about him. He kept on walking until he had reached the student counselor.

(y/n): alright (y/n). You can do this. You beat gods. So this shouldn't be hard at all. You got this, I know you do.

Then (y/n) walked in and saw the student counselor.

It was a student named hex haywire.

Hex: hello there (y/n), i've been expecting you.

(y/n): yeah i know who hasn't.

Hex: come, take a seat.

(y/n) then took a seat.

(y/n): let's just get this shit over with.