lunar sky dragon

In team obsydia's room, they were talking to each other as they were very happy to hear that rosemi wasn't going to leave as was going to stay.

Selen: I'm so happy to hear that you get to stay with us rosemi.

Rosemi: Yeah, me too.

Petra: It really is. By the way, why did the higher up demons let you stay?

Rosemi: um, they found someone else who would be better for hell.

Petra: Well I guess we're lucky then.

Rosemi; yeah. So Petra, I was thinking we should celebrate with our friends. Can you do me a favor and invite all our friends to the party.

Petra: okay! Let me just get my scroll.

She looked around for it but she couldn't find it.

Petra: where is it?

Rosemi: Did you lose it?

Petra: I think I did.

Rosemi: Well, I guess you have to go in person to invite our friends.

Petra: really! That's going to take too long!

Rosemi: Well you better get started then!

Petra: fine!

Then she left their room so she could invite their friends. Once she was gone, rosemi took out petra's scroll out of the rose pot which she was hiding with her roses.

Selen: wow that's a bitch move.

Rosemi: I know but I needed her to leave so we can talk in private.

Selen: for what?

Rosemi: Why did you tell him?

Selen: tell who?

Rosemi: tell (y/n). Why did you tell him?

Selen paused for a moment and realized what she was talking about.

Selen: oh. Well I thought he cared and would help us.

Rosemi: Well I'm glad you did because he did help us.

Selen: he did!

Rosemi: yeah. He made a clone of me so the clone would take my place to rule hell.

Selen: really?

Rosemi: Yes really! I know it may seem that I'm making this up because we all know how much of a jerk he can be but after what he did for me, I started to think maybe he can change. To be a better person.

Selen: you really think that?

Rosemi: yes! He did something kind for me! Even though I hated him and he knew that, he still helped me.

Selen: see! I told you that he can care.

Rosemi: I know! I didn't believe it at first but now I think he can care for others. The only thing that's bothering me though is why now.

Selen: What do you mean?

Rosemi: Why does he care now? He didn't care at all for anyone since he first got here. He hates everyone so why does he care to help me?

Selen: I don't. Maybe he realized there's something wrong with and he wanted to fix it.

Rosemi: maybe.

Now the only question they have now is that, can (y/n) change to a better person?

Time skip

Right now, (y/n) was at student counseling. Like before, he didn't talk for a few minutes. After a bit of silence, (y/n) spoke