Millie's village

Elira was sitting alone in the courtyard. She was thinking about what had happened yesterday. What Selen has told her. She hated (y/n) for who he is. Someone who destroys things without care in the world, not caring for those he has hurted. He didn't care if he killed someone and indirectly hurt the people that the person knew, he just cared about himself. Everything he created either destroys or kills things and he just justifies it by saying "he's god". He never really even gets punished for his actions either. He just gets away with it all the time and doesn't learn anything.

It was really obvious that Elira hates (y/n) for being a dick.

When she first heard that (y/n) wanted to change and become a better person, she thought it was just a funny dream. (y/n), the biggest asshole she ever knew, wanted to change. She thought that it would only happen in a dream within a dream. But it actually seems like that (y/n) does want to change. She wasn't sure if he actually does or is planning something else but she feels like he could be a better person. He did bring back pomu's family clan back from the dead so he may actually want to be a better person. She remembered what her sister told her. How she should stop making (y/n) feel like becoming a better person is impossible and maybe help him to become a better person, someone they can both approve of. She could probably help him a bit but she wasn't sure how much she could be.

She only wanted to help (y/n) because she wanted him to stop being a massive asshole. It's not like she wanted to be his friend or anything else. She is just going to help him stop being an asshole to everyone. That's all. Just someone else wanting to help someone and nothing else. Not to become friends or anything.

Elira: yeah right! Me and (y/n), being friends. That will never happen.

Gary: What are you talking about?

Elira turned around to see gary

Elira: Oh hey gary. I'm just talking to myself.

Gary: oh. Well can I sit next to you.

Elira: sure.

Then gary sat next to elira

Gary: is something bothering you.

Elira: No, not really.

Gary: Are you sure?

Elira: yes.

There was a bit of silence as Elira looked at the floor.

Elira: Do you think your brother can be a better person?

Gary: what.

Elira: i said "do you think that your brother can be a better person?''

Gary: No, not really. I don't really like him and he's just an asshole for no reason. Also not after what he had done.

Elira: Well what if he undid everything bad things he has ever done.

Gary: That won't change the fact that he still did those bad things.

Elira: I know but what if he really tries to be a better person.

Gary: Elira, he'll never be a better person. He just gets angry and throws temper tantrums all because our mom and dad and others didn't give him all the attention in the world he wanted all the time. He just envies me for no reason.

Elira: But maybe it's possible. He did many impossible things from what I heard of. So maybe this isn't impossible.

Gary: Yeah, right. Anyways, the dance is coming in a few weeks. Do you want to go with me to the dance?

Elira: like a date.

Gary: yeah.

Elira: Yeah sure. I go with you.