younger (y/n)

a/n ( hey guys. I just want to say the reason I haven't been working on this story a lot is because I've alway felt scared writing the next chapter. This book is basically the most popular book I've ever made and because of that, I felt like when I came to this book, the next chapter had to be really good. We sort of went through some of (y/n)'s arc already but I know there is more I can do with his development but I've alway been scared that if I screw up it would be the end of this book. So that is why I was scared to update this book for a while. So I just want to say I'm sorry if I made you wait for too long for this chapter and it doesn't live up to your standards. If you are a fan of this story and you want to see more of my writing then go read my other stories that I have worked on. I would really appreciate it if you do. Now that's out of the way, let's get to the chapter you have been waiting for. )

(y/n) was just sleeping thinking nothing would've happened because who would have the balls to kill him in his sleep. They would be dead before they even break in his room. Plus, he was a heavy sleeper and it was basically impossible to get him to move off his bed. So it was strange that his bed felt rough for some reason. It felt like sand but it also felt like dirt as well for some reason. While his eyes were still closed, he touched his bed to only realize that it wasn't even his bed. So he started to open his eyes to see where he was right now but once he opened his eyes, he saw the sky but it looked different. The sky looked like a dark purple and the stars' alignment were completely different. So he decided to fully wake himself up to see where he was. So once he standed up, he saw where he truly was.

(y/n): what the fuck?

He looked around to see that he was in some sort of disaster movie. He looked around to see many things burning around him and the screams, the horrible screams of many people that were probably burning. The more he looked around, the more he realized where he really was.

(y/n): this, this is Ren's home planet. But how did I get here? And what happened to this place!

But then he felt something on his leg, like something was grabbing him. So he looked down to see one of Ren's species grabbing onto his leg. Then he looked at the rest of his body to realize that he was missing half of it.

Alien: Please, kill me.

(y/n): oh fuck!

(y/n) was frightened by this. He didn't expect this at all to happen to him all of a sudden. He didn't know how he got there but now he doesn't know what was even going on anymore. So he knelt down to the alien so he could ask some questions.

(y/n): Tell me, what did all of this?

But before he could get an answer, the alien's head exploded into bits and pieces like it was a balloon.

???: you should already know the answer to that question already.

That voice sounded so familiar. (y/n) looked up to see who it was. His eyes widened when he saw who the person was.

The person was him but younger. At least 4 years younger than him. He was holding a shotgun while he was holding another alien in his hand who looked like he was on the verge of death. The alien reached his hand to (y/n) and tried to say "help me" but he was in so much pain he couldn't even say it. Then the younger (y/n) took his shotgun and pointed it at the alien's head and shot him in the head, causing his head to splatter everywhere.

Young (y/n): don't you remember this day. The day you committed mass genocide to muteplie planets because you wanted to know if thanos's plan would really work.

(y/n): look, I was just—

Younger (y/n)/(y/n): curious and also i was bored.

Younger (y/n): of course, that is our reason for everything we do. When is it for any other reason?