radiation

(y/n) was in his room working on more weapons to kill people. He was minding his own business until he got a text message from ozpin saying that he wants him for a mission. (y/n) was somewhat annoyed but he sucked it up and grabbed his portal gun to open a portal. He then went through the portal and was now at ozpin's office. He saw his parents, his brother, and team lazulight

Elira: oh come on ozpin! Why do we need him! He's just going to go rouge again!

Gary: yeah ozpin. Plus, they do say not to let a grimm to do a huntsmen's job.

Jake: Besides, we have gary. What can he do that can help anyone?

Ozpin: Look everyone. (y/n) may not be the most cooperative person there but he's going to be very useful in this mission.

June: how? All he does is destroy.

Ozpin: you'll all see. Anyways.

Ozpin then placed his scroll on his table which then projected a hologram slide show.

Ozpin: Your mission is to sneak into white fang bases to steal information as we believe that one of these bases has something highly radioactive which we believe is a very dangerous weapon. Jake, june, gary, and team lazulight well go to this white fang base location.

Ozpin then showed them the location of the white fang base that there going

Ozpin: and (y/n), this is the location you're going.

Ozpin then showed (y/n) the location he's going

Ozpin: you need to find information about highly radioactive weapons and to see if they have one. They are not telling what they can do if they do have one. You got that?

Everyone: yes!

Ozpin: and (y/n), no killing.

(y/n) just sigh

Elira: you might as well be asking jacques schnee for a dollar.

(y/n): talk shit all you want. Not only am I going to finish dealing with my base but then I'm going to save all your sorry asses or even better I'll do both.

Jack: What was that!

(y/n): it's the truth bitch! Later nerds!

(y/n) then grabbed his portal gun and went through the portal to the white fang base.

(y/n): it's your unlucky day you stupid fucks!

Once (y/n) looked around. He saw nothing but dead bodies that were decomposing bodies of white fang meamber who were dead.

(y/n): what the fuck?

(y/n) looked around to see nothing but dead bodies everywhere. Someone or something beat him to it. (y/n) then took out his scroll which he made some upgrade to. He used it to scan the area to see that the place has very high radiation in the entire area. So the weapon must be here. Lucky for him, his force field is protecting him from the radiation so he'll be fine and doesn't have to worry about the radiation.

(y/n): well i better look around to see if the person that killed everyone here is still here so i can kill them.

He walked around the base for a bit. He saw many more dead bodies everywhere. Some of their jaws were falling off and half of their bodies were gone. Whoever did this showed no mercy to any of them. He kept walking for a bit and started to look inside the tents to see if they had any information. All they had were more dead bodies. He looked and looked and looked for more but he couldn't find anything at all. Then he saw something, two big footprints that seemed to belong to something.