enemy turned friend

In the middle of (y/n)'s room, no one was inside. Then a portal open up and (y/n) came out of cover with piss

(y/n): god damn it! Why do I keep doing this to myself! Do I hate myself that much! Computer!

Then a bunch of blow dryers surrounded him and dried him up, getting rid of the piss that was on him.

(y/n): why is being good so hard?

Then he heard a knock at his door. He went to the door to open it to see that it was millie.

(y/n): what!

Millie: Jeez, Who piss all over you and why do you smell like piss.

(y/n): because I went to a planet where all the water is piss and the people there tried to kill.

Millie: Why would you go there?

(y/n): well because i wanted to fix the problem that i caused there.

Millie: What did you do to the people on a planet where the water is piss to make them so mad.

(y/n): I put AIDS in their piss.

Millie: why!

(y/n): i don't know i thought it'll be funny! I was 13 when I did. My humor back then was different. Don't worry, AIDS to them is basically the common flu but some people still died so i had to fix that.

Millie: You can bring people to life.

(y/n): yes i can but i'm only bringing people that i killed who were innocent back to life. I'm not doing it for everyone.

Millie: oh.

She seemed disappointed by that answer.

(y/n): what, did you want me to bring your grandma back to life?

Millie: No, it's okay. I moved on.

(y/n): are you sure?

Millie: Yeah, I'm sure.

There was silence for a bit until (y/n) spoke again

(y/n): So what do you want?

Millie: Well, I was wondering if you wanted to play Minecraft with me.

(y/n): the fuck is a minecraft?

Millie just stared at him a bit in disbelief.

Time skip

(y/n) right now, was playing minecraft for the first time. After what (y/n) did for millie, helping her get her wand back and killing dennis, they've started to become friends.

(y/n): what i'm supposed to do.

Milie: get wood.

(y/n): how.

Millie: by punching the tree! I thought you were supposed to be the smartest person alive.

(y/n): I am! I'm smart with science and reality shit. Not video games. To completely different things.

(y/n)'s character then went up to a tree

(y/n): now what.

Millie: punch it.

(y/n): how.

Millie: by pressing the game controller button to punch!

(y/n): which one!

Millie: Oh my god! Have you ever played a video game in your life?

(y/n): no.

Millie: Wait really.