0

Claude just woke up, sat down while holding his head, he felt dizzy. Blinking, his memories from earlier returned, one of the servant has told him that something happened to the princess--- 'Athanasia!'

  His eyes snapped open, and stood up ignoring the headache. 'Where is my daughter?'  He kept looking around until he spotted his red haired knight-- Felix Robaine, who just woke up and is suffering the same headache. Felix immediately stood up upon realising that he is in a unfamiliar room. 'Is his Majesty alright? Where is the Princess?'  He worriedly thought.

  "Felix." Upon hearing someone called his name, Felix turned around and saw his Majesty-- Claude. Felix couldn't help but run towards the Emperor worriedly, "Your Majesty!" Felix checked the Emperor if he's wounded or hurt, he felt quite relief when he confirmed that the Emperor was fine.

  "I'm glad that you're fine! Your Majesty, that was a reckless thing to do--" The Emperor didn't let him finish, "Where is my daughter?" Felix lowered his head--- feeling guilty.

  He closes his eyes, "Forgive me, but I'm afraid I don't know." Felix felt a spang of guilt, he felt responsible for what happened.

  Claude was about to speak, but he was interrupted by groans. He forgot that he is not alone with his Knight, he saw some familiar faces including the young warlock who had just woke up and the nanny who is not far away from both of them. His Knight quickly helped the maid to stand up, the maid who was known Lily said her thanks to the Knight.

  While his Knight is busy with the nanny, the Emperor's gaze turned cold as he spotted someone who was supposed to be dead a long time ago is helping a girl to stand up.

  "You." The man looked at him, as if he knows the Emperor was pertaining to him. "Why are you alive?" His aura turned deadly, as if he was about to kill someone.

  Felix turned to the man the Emperor was pertaining to and after knowing who it was, he held his sword and readying him self. The girl beside the man was scared and confused, asking herself why did the Emperor asked Sir Anastacius that question?

  Anastacius, the previous Emperor-- the one the current Emperor Claude was pertaining to.

  The young warlock who was not far from then, was watching things unfold, 'This is quite interesting.' The warlock is interested about what will happen next.

  Anastacius let go of the girl's hand and was about to say something, when someone interrupted them.

  "I supposed all of you are awake."

  Everyone head an unfamiliar voice, they looked around trying to find who was the owner of it, when they spoke again.

  "I will be the one who will guide all of you until you will finish watching the journey of the Princess."

  'Watching The Journey of the Princess?' They thought, still trying to process everything.

  "Uhm... Excuse me?" Everyone looked at the nanny of the Princess-- Lily, "If you don't mind, can you please show yourself?" Lily smiled awkwardly.

  "I cannot show myself, but I am a Proctor. I was tasked to guide and monitor all of you as you will be watching the journey of the Princess."

  "But what will happen if we are here and no one will lead the empire?" Asked Ijekiel.

  "You don't have to worry about that, my supervisor froze the time on your world. And while all you of are here, you are not allowed to use your mana, I will be reminding you this everytime i see you trying to use yours."

  Lucas' eye twitch in irration, he went to look for the world's tree to take his mana back, but now he can't use it!

  "But ofcourse, you will be able to use it again. Anyways, this thing in there is called monitor, there you will be able to watch the princess' journey."

  "Excuse me, is the Princess fine?" Felix couldn't help himself to ask.

  "The princess is doing fine."

  This made some of them felt relief especially the Emperor, while Lucas was confused.

  "Please be seated to your desirable sits, and if you need anything just press the button on your armchair."

  "Now, shall we start?"