4

"WAAAHHH!" The princess cried louder.

Lily burst into the room, she rushed towards to the crying princess. "Princess!" She carried the crying princess.

"Why is my princess so upset?" Lily consoled the princess with a smile on her face.

"Maybe you feel hungry?" Lily smiled as the flowers bloomed behind her.

'Aww...' Jennette smiled, 'I wish I could carry the princess on my arm..'

The princess looked up to her nanny. 'Lilian York.'

'Am I getting an introduction?' Lily thought.

The screen turned black as the Princess began to speak on her head.

'The only person from the book Lovely Princess, who claimed Athanasia was innocent.'

"I am glad, that even the princess was accused, you didn't turn your back to her." Felix smiled at Lily.

"Well, the loyalty I have from the princess will always stay forever, even if the Empire is against her." Lily stated.

'And for that, she also gets killed by the hands of Claude.' The princess continued.

'Well, I was already expecting to get killed from defending the Princess from everyone.' Lily thought.

'Despite being aware of the Ruby Palace incident,' the screen showed Lily walking with her suitcase on her hands. 'She stills volunteers to become Athanasia's nanny.'

'The reason was Athanasia's mother.' Diana's eyes were shown before the screen showed her dancing gracefully, earning a lot of attention from the crowd, including Lily's.

'She is not only loyal to my daughter, but also from my dead lover.' Claude glanced at the nanny who looked at the screen in awe.

'I guess she deserves a recognition.' He thought before looking back at the screen.

'She always admired how Diana's spirit was free as a bird.'

'But Diana died right after giving birth... And Claude shockingly massacres everyone in the Ruby Palace.' Bloods of the dead people were everywhere.

"I've always wondered why did the Emperor massacred the people living in the Ruby Palace? Did they do something that angered the Emperor?" Ijekiel said curiously earning some attention.

The screen changed to the crying princess. Her tears rolled down to her cheeks. 'Claude you dirtbag!!'

Claude raises his brow at his daughter on the screen.

"D, don't cry princess." The nanny tried calming her down.

'I'm pretty sure I ended up in that wreck of a world inside the book.'

'That means I'll die!'

"That not gonna happen!" Lily exclaimed.
'The princess from the book met the Emperor at the age on nine, and my princess met the Emperor four years early! So a lot of things might change.' Lily thought.

'Of course I will prevent that from happening. I will kill your father if he will try to.' Lucas' eyes darkened.

'And she's going to die defending Athanasia!' The princess cried harder.

Lily puts the princess down to strip her dress. "She's not hungry and it's not the diapers..."

'I didn't pee!'