2

The screen was black, 'My father of this world...' The screen shows the Emperor facing back. He was gripping a red cape that was on the floor.

  '...was a real psycho.' The princess continued.

  'Psycho? Me?' Claude raised his brow, 'Am I really that terrible that my own daughter called me a psycho?' Claude asked himself.

  The screen shows the princess turned pale as she felt goosebumps all over her body. 'Whoa, goosebumps...' the princess trembled.

  'According to what I overheard from the maids talking, this Ruby Palace that I'm currently living in, was originally where the Emperor's concubines lived.' There were four concubines were shown, they were most likely gossiping.

  "From what the princess stated, it looks like the maids gossips a lot around her. Plus is it even allowed to gossip about something like that infront of a baby?" Felix looked at the nanny, who sighed.

  "I didn't know that the princess lived at the Ruby Palace before..." Jennette mumbled, 'That's horrible...'

  Then the screen changed again. '...Or so it was until the day I was born, when the Emperor killed everyone in the palace.'

  They weren't surprised, well... except for Jennette who covered her mouth from shocked. 'They were killed? Why?' Jennette thought to herself.

  "Jennette, there must be a reason why they were killed." Ijekiel stated, trying to calm her down. Jennette nodded. 'Right, there must be a reason.'

  Then the screen turned black, 'My mother was a dancer invited to the Royal banquet.' A blonde beautiful lady appeared, she was wearing a Siodonna outfit.

  Everyone's eyes widened, especially Claude. "Is... is that the princess mother?" Jennette stared in awe, "She's so beautiful..."

  'So that's her?' Anastacius smirked. Lily covered her lips, "My lady..." A tear drop.

  While Claude stared at the screen, he felt something weird on his chest. He couldn't understand why, he supposed to forget about her so why? "Diana..."

  'She drew the Emperor's attention and was deflowered by him.' A pregnant Diana appeared.

  'But then she was forgotten..' the screen turned black.

  The newborn princess appeared, she was crying. 'And died, leaving an infant behind, who was me.'

  'Princess...' Lily couldn't stop her tears from dropping.

  'Since then, the Emperor has cast me aside too, his baby girl. So I was raised by the wind rocking my cradle... I mean the maids of the palace' Then the maids appeared on the screen.

  'What's this dirtbag of an Emperor doing throwing his wife and daughter aside?'

  Lucas smirked when the princess called her own father a dirtbag.

  'So bold for someone who's a baby.' Claude rested his chin on the back of his hand.

  'Leaving a baby like me here, where he committed such a cruel massacre...'

  Duke Alpheus shook his head on disapproval.

  'Ugh... since hearing that story for the first time I've been having nightmares every night.' The poor princess trembled.

  'But what scares me more than the nightmares... is the Emperor that I've never even met yet.'

  'I wonder how did their first encounter went.' Anastacius thought.