3

The screen showed the same portray of the Emperor.

  "Your father, His Majesty Claude de Alger Obelia." Lily repeated.

  The princess stared at the book in confusion, she then turned her head to look at Lily.

  'What did you just say?'

  "I think your daughter is having a hard time processing that you are her father." Anastacius teased Claude who irked in annoyance.

  "His Majesty, Claude de Alger Obelia." Lily smiled lovingly as she repeated the Emperor's name.

  Upon hearing this, the princess turned pale. 'No way... why does he have the same name as the Emperor of that book? Ugh.'

  "Your daughter can't even accept that you're her father." Anastacius kept teasing Claude who chose to ignore his teasing.

  "Is the book that the princess kept mentioning is the Lovely Princess?" Ijekiel asked.

  "Isn't it obvious? It's literally shown on the screen." Lucas responded, raising his brow.

  "And your name is Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia."

  'And I have the same full name as the Princess from the book?' Athansia thought.

  'I thought she already knew from the start.' Lucas said.

  Flowers appeared on the screen. "Princess, you are the Majesty's precious daughter." Lily continued.

  'Whoa... It's uncanny how identical things are, and how annoying...'

  'I guess she doesn't.' Lucas thought.

  "If the Emperor and the princess from the book are identical, does that mean that events happened from the book will also happen in the future?" Felix statement caught Claude's attention.

  'I hope it will not...' Lily thought worriedly.

  'Is it just me? Why am I getting shivers down my spine? Haha...'

  The screen turned black. 'Let's see... how did that novel go?'

  An unfamiliar thing was showed. 'Lovely Princess is a popular fantasy novel that was big online.

  "What is that?" Ijekiel asked, pertaining to the thing that appeared on the screen.

  'All of you must be confused. That thing was showed is called a computer, it is an electronic machine. By using it, you can either play online games or watch videos and more. It is used by modern people which was on the princess' previous life.'

  "Whoa..."

  "But I still don't understand how is it a romance novel." Felix said.

  'Like the title, there are Lovely Princesses in the book.' Two princesses were showed.

  "I'm on the screen..." Jennette stared in   awe. 'But why isn't the princess facing infront?'

  'Among the two princesses of the Obelian Empire, is the protagonist--'

  'The second Princess Jennette.'

  "WHAT?!" Shocked plastered on her face. Duke Alpheus stared in amusement. 'Did the plan perhaps succeed? Even though the plan was abandoned.'

  "H-how? There... there must be a mistake!" Jennette complained. 'Is that why the princess isn't facing infront?'

  "My Lady, please calm down." Anastacius said, trying to calm Jennette.