5

"Wait, where am I?" Athanasia kept looking around to the unfamiliar garden. It then came to the princess realization that...

  "...I got lost again"

  "Wait- again?" Ijekiel asked.

  'Just how many times did this child got lost?' Claude leaned to his chair. 'This child is giving me a headache.'

  Athanasia ran as she saw the Palace. 'It's there!'

  "... Huh? What's this?" The princess stopped as she gotten close to the Palace. 'This isn't the Ruby Palace. How far did I walk?'

  "Nobody's using this Palace?" The princess wanders herself inside of the Palace. 'But it's clean and well maintained.'

  Felix came to familiar the Palace. "Your Majesty, isn't this Palace near the Emerald Palace?" The Knight asked the Emperor.

  Claude just stared at the screen. 'Why would she wander around an unfamiliar Palace? She's really reckless.'

  Athanasia kept looking around. 'No one's here... it's empty.'

  Her eyes suddenly sparkled, as if a good idea popped of her head. 'If no one's here, I suppose I could use it?'

  Claude blankly stared at His daughter on the screen. "She's being reckless."

  'I was wondering where I could hide the riches for my future escape.'

  "Why would she think it's a good idea?" Lucas asked.

  'As long as I'm careful when they clean...' the princess thought.

  'I choose this as my secret hiding Palace!'

  The Emperor sighed in defeated as his daughter's reckless decision.

  A few days later, at the Ruby Palace.

  The screen turned black as skull appeared on the screen. 'I was wondering what happened to my previous body?' the thought of the princess was heard.

  "I think it was stated earlier that the princess previously died from overdosing pills." Ijekiel said.

  'Did I overdose on sleeping pills and die? Maybe I froze to death? It was the middle on wonter and I didn't put the heater on.'

  "Dying from overdose on sleeping pills and frozing to death?... That's horrible.' Felix shivered from the thought of him dying with the same reason the princess died on her previous life."

Thought the princess, her chin nearing the floor. She's holding a crayon a she draws a lot of flowers.

  Thought the princess, her chin nearing the floor. A pink crayon on her hand as she draws a lot of flowers.

  'I was an orphan so it's not like I left anything behind. I never want to go back...'

  'Ignoring the part where she dies, Athanasia's life is like a heaven on earth. There's food, no need to earn money, and she owns (?) A real estate.'

  'And maybe it's because I was reborn,' the princess continued as she wrote li on her paper. 'but learning the language wasn't difficult either.' she added ly to finish her writing.

  "Lily!" The princess exclaimed happily.

  Lily clasps her hands in awe, "Oh my!"

  "After learning that the princess was reborn, her writing at the early age doesn't seem to surprise me at all." Duke Alpheus said.