Extra Information Of Eric And Rosetta

This is just some extra information of Eric (Normal and Human) and Rosetta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal Eric
First Thing Normal Eric Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: His Hair Turns Fully White.

Second Thing Normal Eric Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: He Grabs His Scythe.

Third Thing Normal Eric Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: -

Explanation Of The First Thing: Since Satan's True Form Has White Hair, Eric Got The White Hair From Satan To Show His Full Power.

Explanation Of The Second Thing: His Scythe Is Fused With Eric's True Power.

Explanation Of The Third Thing: -

If Normal Eric Has A Form, Explanation Of The Form: -

If Normal Eric Has Supressed Power, Explanation Of The Power: When Eric Is Beyond His Anger Level, He Becomes His Version Of Himself That He Is Scared Of Becoming.

Normal Eric's Quote That He Would Say When You Fucked Up: I Have Always Been The Villain In Every Story, So Why Should I Question Myself To Kill You?

First Thing Normal Eric Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: He Cracks His Bones.

Second Thing Normal Eric Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: He Smirks Before Dashing Foward.

Third Thing Normal Eric Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: He Barely Says Anything.

Normal Eric's Theme Song:

Normal Eric's You Fucked Up Moment Theme Song:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human Eric: 

First Thing Human Eric Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: His Hair Turns Fully White.

Second Thing Human Eric Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: His Dog Ears And Dog Tail Dissapear.

Third Thing Human Eric Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: He Takes His Glasses Off.

Explanation Of The First Thing: Since Satan's True Form Has White Hair, Eric Got The White Hair From Satan To Show His Full Power.

Explanation Of The Second Thing: You Can't Really Take Him Seriously With Dog Ears And Tail.

Explanation Of The Third Thing: His Glasses Are His Human Version Of His Supression.

If Human Eric Has A Form, Explanation Of The Form: -

If Human Eric Has Supressed Power, Explanation Of The Power: When Eric Is Beyond His Anger Level, He Becomes His Version Of Himself That He Is Scared Of Becoming.

Human Eric's Quote That He Would Say When You Fucked Up: You Know, I Can Take A Lot Of Shit. But This, You Are Something Special. Too Bad, You Will Never Be Special Again.

First Thing Human Eric Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: Cracking His Bones.

Second Thing Human Eric Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: -

Third Thing Human Eric Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: -

Human Eric's Theme Song:

Human Eric's You Fucked Up Moment Theme Song:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosetta: 

First Thing Rosetta Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: Laughing Like A Maniac.

Second Thing Rosetta Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: -

Third Thing Rosetta Does When You Find Out You Fucked Up: -

Explanation Of The First Thing: Her Sadism Kicking In.

Explanation Of The Second Thing: -

Explanation Of The Third Thing: -

If Rosetta Has A Form, Explanation Of The Form: Full Power Mode, When Rosetta Goes From Angry To Insane, She Transforms And Gets Stronger.

If Rosetta Has Supressed Power, Explanation Of The Power: -

Rosetta's Quote That He Would Say When You Fucked Up: A Friend Will Help You Move, But A True Friend Will Help You Move A Body.

First Thing Rosetta Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: Psychotic Laughter.

Second Thing Rosetta Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: Blindy Rushing In.

Third Thing Rosetta Does During The You Fucked Up Moment: -

Rosetta's Theme Song:

Rosetta's You Fucked Up Moment Theme Song:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------