When they found you

When they found you (His POV)
Laval(You are an albino lion)
I ride on my speedor to visit a place called Forever Rock and I already see Cragger and Eris there.
"Hey guys" I greeted the crocodile and the eagle but then I see Cragger holding a small basket in his hands.
"Laval we found a baby lion in the river" Eris informed before Cragger hand me the basket and I heard soft cries inside the basket. I lift the white blanket revealing a white-furred lion instead of the regular light/dark yellow fur like in my tribe.
"Do you know who he/she parents are?" I inquire them but they frown at me.
"We do not know Laval, I just saw this lion cub floating in the water," Cragger told me and I looked at the lion cub in pity.
"There is also a note in the basket" Eris then pulled out a white piece of paper before I gave it to me and then I read:

If you find my son/daughter please keep him/her safe at all times. I can't take him/her since I'm bleeding slowly and painfully.
My only choice was to protect him/her by putting my cub in a basket and please care for my child with all your heart. Provide love and support that I can no longer have since I'm dying slowly now.
Sincerely (M/N) and goodbye to my cub.

After reading the letter, I frown at it knowing what could happen to his/her parents and I'm starting to think that someone is out there trying to find this child. I am determined to protect him/her with my life.
"You should take care of him/her Laval since you are a lion yourself" Cragger cut my train of thought before I picked up the basket.
"What are you going to name him/her Laval?" I heard Eris asks me before I looked down at the lion cub while looking at his/her (E/C) eyes with determination.
"I will name him/her (Y/N)" I told them before I heard laughter from the cub and he/she liked the name that I gave her before I smiled at the lion cub.
"I have to go guys see you tomorrow" I then go to my speedor before starting it.
"Okay bye Laval" Eris shouted before I speed away to take the lion cub back to the lion temple.
__________________________________________
Worriz (His POV)
(You are a white wolf pup)
It is nighttime and I couldn't fall asleep. I went to my speedor and then I try to tire myself out while riding in the forests.
~ a Few minutes later~
I suddenly see the wolf legend beast and then I got out of my speedor to walk towards the wolf legend beast but then I saw that she dropped a basket before the wolf legend beast ran away.
"Hey Wait!" I shouted but she is already gone and then that's when I heard a cry from a basket. I picked up and then lifted the blue blanket, revealing a baby white wolf pup crying. The wolf pup stop crying as he/she looked at me with those (E/C) eyes and then he/she reached out for me with his/her little arms. I touched his/her cheeks before giggling at me and my heart melted at the cuteness of this wolf pup.
"I guess I'll take you with me then," I told myself but then he/she doesn't have a name yet. I examine the basket before seeing a paper on it and I figure out his/her name.
"Oh your name is (Y/N), I guess I'm your new father now" I muttered to myself before I take the wolf pup with me and I go to my speedor before I went to the wolf camp.
__________________________________________
Gorzan (His POV)
(You are a baby Gorilla)
I just got back from hanging out at Forever Rock and then I start walking to my speedor when I heard cries. I followed the sound until I found myself near the water and then I looked around before I see a basket on the water. I walked toward it as the cries were going louder and I picked it the basket before I head back to the shore. I lift the blanket, revealing a baby gorilla.
"Who would do this to a child?"I mutter angrily because of how heartless the parents of this child just left him/her in here on the water. I heard the cries stop as the baby gorilla sobbed silently now.
I see a piece of paper sticking out at the side of the blanket and I start reading:

If you're reading this, please take care of my baby named (Y/N) and love him/her with all your heart. My only choice was to keep him/her safe by doing this.

I finished reading the letter but some of it was torn and I now know who his/her name of this baby gorilla. I see that he/she is now asleep and I decided to take care of the child as my own. I studied his/her appearance, The baby had (E/C) eyes, and he/she had a wooden gorilla-shaped necklace around his/her neck.
"I'm going to take care of you from now on" I whisper to the baby gorilla while tickling his/her tummy before the baby giggles. I start walking toward my speedor and then I drove back to my tribe to start raising the baby as my own.
__________________________________________
Eris(Her POV)
(You are a long-horned owl)
I just finished a chapter in my favorite book and I decided to go home.
I suddenly see something on a tree in front of me and I fly up to see an egg but it's not an eagle or a raven egg, it's something else. I gently picked up the egg to not drop it and it was a little heavy. I didn't know who this egg belongs to but I'll find out.
I fly back to the eagle spire while taking this egg with me and maybe find the parents of this egg,
__________________________________________
Cragger(His POV)
(You are a crocodile egg)
I finish hanging with my best friend Laval and I ride my speedor to get home. I suddenly see the crocodile legend beast emerge from the swamp before I halt my speedor. I hope out of my speedor as I approach the great crocodile legend beast and I then bow down for respect.
I raise to see the croc legend beast drop an egg in front of me before I gave the beast a confused look since this is just rare to witness.
I pick up the egg before the croc legend beast left me here and this raises a question for me: Why did she give me an egg?
I decided to take the egg with me since the croc legend beast must be on to something and I'll find out soon enough.
I hope back on my speedor while carrying the egg with me before I drove back to my home to show this to my parents.