Taking chi for the first time

[Laval]
Today is the day. (Y/N) will take Chi for the first time since he/she is 15 years old now.
"Step forth my grandson/daughter" Lagravis instructed the white lion as the teenage (Y/N) was excited to take the powerful chi.
Lagravis grabbed a chi orb from the sacred pool before handing it to (Y/N) and Laval smiled in pride as his son/daughter was doing this important day of the albino lion.
"For the first (Y/N). You will feel the power of nature itself, placed in your chest my grandson/daughter" The king of lions told him/her before the white lion was super excited.
"FOR CHIMA!" (Y/N) exclaimed in pride and put up the chi in the air as all of the lions cheered for him/her.
The white lion inserts the orb into his/her chest right in the harness.
(Y/N) roared as the power is coursing through his/her body as a large blue lion silhouette emitted from the white lion.

Now (Y/N) can insert chi whenever he/she wants to protect the lion tribe, especially his/her family from the peril that is lurking in Chima.

[Worriz]
(Y/N) is now 15 years old and his/her father took him to the Lion Temple for the white wolf to take his/her first orb of chi.
"Hey, Worriz what's brought you here?" Laval asked the wolf while looking at his son/daughter.
"I want (Y/N) to take Chi since he/she is at the right age to take one," Worriz told the lion prince.
"Alright, Worriz follow me" The lion prince then proceeds to lead them to the pool of the sacred chi pool.

"Wow! This looks so beautiful" (Y/N) stared in awe at the pool of chi right in front of him/her.
Laval then grabs an orb of chi from the sacred pool.
"My son, what are you doing?" Lagravis suddenly appeared to question Laval.
"I simply want (Y/N) to feel the power of nature itself since he/she is at the right age to take one, Dad" The lion prince answered his father before Laval gave an orb of chi to (Y/N).
"Wow! This is awesome" The white wolf teen examines the orb but then he/she realizes that (Y/N) doesn't have a harness.
"Wait...I forgot my harness!" The white wolf exclaimed in shock as he/she was to put the chi on his/her chest.
"Here" Worriz then puts the harness on (Y/N) while adjusting it properly.
"Thanks, Dad" The white wolf teen thanked Worriz, finishing the right adjustment for his white wolf

(Y/N) then insert the chi into his/her chest before howling loudly as the power surges through his/her body.
Now (Y/N) can insert chi orbs whenever he/she wanted to.

[Gorzan]
Today. Gorzan and (Y/N) we're getting chi from the Lion Temple with a basket to get orbs of chi.
"Use it well. Use it wisely" Lagravis keep telling the same words as the king of lions gives orbs of chi to the other tribes.

Gorzan and (Y/N) we're next to receive chi.
"Oh hello, young one" Lagravis greeted Gorzan's son/daughter because he hasn't met (Y/N) just yet.
"Here Gorzan. Use it well and Use it wisely" The king of Lions then give them orbs of chi, putting them on Gorzan's basket as well as on (Y/N)'s.
"Hey uhh, Lagravis...can my son/daughter take Chi now since he/she is old enough?" Gorzan inquiries at Lagravis.
"How enough is he/she?" The king of Lions inquired of (Y/N) as Lagravis watched the 15-year-old gorilla awed at the orbs of chi.
"15 years old" Gorzan responded.
"Hmm...He/She may take chi" The old lion told him and (Y/N) already wore a harness.
"You hear that (Y/N). You can plug Chi now!" Gorzan exclaimed in anticipation, making the 15-year-old gorilla gasp in excitement.
"YES!" He/She shouted. (Y/N) place the orb in his/her chest before he/she feels the power coursing into his/her body while a giant blue silhouette appeared.
It was the best day of (Y/N)'s life and now he/she can plug Chi whenever he/she pleases to protect his family, especially his/her father Gorzan.

[Eris]
Today is (Y/N)'s 15th birthday and everybody gathered outside the temple to celebrate the owl's special day.
"Happy Birthday to you...Happy birthday. Happy Birthday...Happy birthday to you" After they sang. (Y/N) blow his/her birthday candles and they erupted in joy.
"I think this is the right time to take this young one" Lagravis appeared before the owl with an orb of chi and harness.
"Wow! My first chi" The owl exclaimed in excitement as Eris put the harness on (Y/N).
"(Y/N)...now that you are at the right age.  Take this chi and place it in your chest to feel the power of nature itself" Lagravis told (Y/N) before giving him an orb of chi.
The owl raised his/her chi in the air as they erupted in cheer for (Y/N)
The owl inserted chi in his/her chest before he/she could the surge of power coursing through his/her body as a blue silhouette of an owl appeared.
This became the best birthday ever for (Y/N).

[Cragger]
His POV
Today I brought a harness for my son/daughter and we celebrated his/her 15th birthday yesterday.
I got some orbs of chi from the lions and I see my child hitting a dummy with an identical spear just like mine as his/her birthday gift.
"Daddy!" (Y/N) greeted me as he/she hugged me and I hugged him/her back
"Hey (N/N). I brought you something" I then show him/her an orb of chi.
"Wow, Dad. An orb of chi...Are you sure I'm old enough to insert it in me?" I could hear the doubt in his/her tone
"Of course, you are old enough (Y/N)"
I then put on the harness on him/her, adjusting it to his/her right size.
"Okay Dad" I heard her doubt replaced with excitement as I gave him/her the orb of chi.
"Go ahead (N/N)" I encourage him/her as I see her hesitantly place the orb in his/her chest. The moment (Y/N) plugs it into his/her chest, I watch as a large red silhouette of a crocodile appeared, and now he/she felt the power of nature itself as (Y/N) felt reborn while the power coursing through his/her body.

"WOW! THIS IS AWESOME DAD!" (Y/N) exclaimed in contentment and now he can plug an orb of chi whenever he/she wants.