First Steps

[Laval]
Lagravis' POV
I watched (Y/N) playing with Laval's toys while I sit on my throne and all of the memories of my son when he was a little cub flooded my mind. I recalled the time when I play with Laval and yet I also missed my wife Leona who is dead long ago. Things might change but I have to move on and seeing this white-furred lion cub reminds me of my son often,
My thoughts were interrupted upon seeing Laval walking in here.
"(Y/N) I'm back!" My son announced himself to (Y/N).
"Daddy!" I heard him/her shout and then something amazing happened.

Laval's POV
"Daddy!" I heard him/her and then to my surprise, My cub stood up on his/her two feet instead of crawling toward me.
"(Y/N) you are walking" I then kneel while I spread my arms out and I watch the white-furred or albino lion taking his/her few steps.
"Daddy" (Y/N) continues to walk slowly toward me while his/her paws were reaching out for me.
"Come on (Y/N) come to me" I encourage him/her and my cub is so close now.
The moment (Y/N) reached me. I smiled in pride before I lift my cub in my embrace.
"I'm so proud of you (Y/N)" I whisper to him/her and I felt my cub hugged back
"I love you...daddy" My heart melted when (Y/N) said to me and I see my dad smiling at our father-child moment.
I pulled away from the hug and looked directly into my cub's (E/C) eyes that are filled with innocent and happiness.
I carried (Y/N) with me toward my room and I play with him for a while until he/she falls asleep.
___________________________________________
[Worriz]
His POV
I just got back from the monthly speedor race and I won the golden chi, I feel pride in myself while carrying the golden orb of chi.
After getting praise from my fellow wolves and I went looking for my wolf pup (Y/N).
I went to my tent to put down my golden chi there and yet usually (Y/N) would be here.
'Maybe my pup is with Wonald.' I thought to myself while I went outside my tent and I looked around for my little pup.
I suddenly hear giggles coming from him/her and I followed the sounds.

I then see Wonald feeding (Y/N) with fruits coming from the Gorilla forest and it didn't take long before my pup noticed me.
"Daddy!" I'm quite shocked when I see my son/daughter stand up and he/she is taking his/her first steps.
My little pup is walking and I'm proud of him/her.
I see (Y/N) spread his/her little arms out as I kneel watching the white wolf pup slowly but surely going toward me.

Upon reaching me, I immediately pick up him/her before hugging (Y/N) tightly, and my pup is growing up fast.
___________________________________________
[Gorzan]
His POV
I finish picking fruits to prepare food for (Y/N) with G'loona also helping me and afterward she left to pick more flowers like she often does.

Upon looking for (Y/N). I see him/her with Gordo at the moment and I'm happy that someone is looking after my adopted child while I'm busy.
~A Few Minutes Later~
I finished making (Y/N)'s food and I could already see Gordo bringing my child back to me as he climb into my house with (Y/N) holding onto the old gorilla's back. One day. I'll teach my adopted child how to climb like me.

"Goodbye uncle" I heard him/her and I could see how exhausted Gordo is.
The playtime with just two of them was often fun to watch.
I prepared the table while putting down (Y/N)'s food which is a fruit salad and sometimes I would feed her some other fruits that he/she had not tasted before.

"Daddy" I heard (Y/N) called me and I finished setting the table for him/her.
I turn around to look at my adopted child and to my surprise. He/She stood up on his/her own instead of crawling and (Y/N) is taking his/her first steps.

"(Y/N)...you're walking!" I exclaimed while I watched him/her slowly going toward me while occasionally trying to balance walking.
Upon reaching to me. I picked him/her up before I lifted (Y/N) up while I smiled brightly at my son/daughter.
"Daddy" (Y/N) giggled and then I put him/her on the table before I tie a cloth around his/her neck because of how messy (Y/N) could be during spoon-feeding him/her every meal.
I start feeding (Y/N) myself and I am often happy to care for my little child.
___________________________________________
[Eris]
Her POV
I finished feeding my little owl and I cleaned him/her up as food was on (Y/N) cloth around his/her neck while some of it was on his/her stomach.
I picked (Y/N) up and put him on the chair so that I could read him/her some stories before I put him to sleep.

I suddenly remembered to return the book from Eglor. I picked up the book before I left my room.

After I returned to my room. I got surprised by (Y/N) who walked toward me with a book that is called "History of Eagles" book.
"Eris...read...this one" The owl stuttered before I smiled at him/her.
I picked the little owl up before I sit down on a chair near (Y/N) bed.
~a Few Minutes Later~
I hear (Y/N) sound asleep before I place him/her bed before I place a blanket on the owl. I went to sleep as well after a tiring day of taking care of (Y/N).
___________________________________________
[Cragger]
His POV
It has been a year since I found (Y/N) and yet I often find myself being snapped out in weird places like in my vehicle, outside of the swamp, and possibly on the throne while feeling a headache. The next thing I knew (Y/N) is there in front of me, mostly in my arms and even in my lap.

I sat on my father's throne, frowning as my parents were now gone because I cut the rope on accident, and yet they are not dead that's for sure.
"Daddy!" I thought out of my deep thoughts upon hearing my hatchling named (Y/N).
I looked at him/her and instead of crawling. He/She stood up on his/her two legs before (Y/N) slowly but surely walking toward me while smiling.
"(Y/N)...You're walking!" I exclaimed in joy upon seeing my hatchling walk on his/her own.
Slowly, (Y/N) reached me, I then picked him/her up as I placed the baby crocodile on my lap while smiling brightly at (Y/N).
I see my sister glaring at (Y/N) but I ignored it for now.