Birthday Gifts from Grandparents

🦁Laval🦁
No One's POV
"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" Everyone besides you exclaimed.
The lions were celebrating your 17th birthday, and your father Laval was so happy on how you grew up this fast. It is like a massive feast for every tribe that got invited into the Lion Temple, and you are all just eating or talking.

"My grandson/daughter (Y/N). I bestowed upon you... A golden shield" Your uncle Lagravis then gave you a golden shield made from pure gold with a lion tribe symbol on the front
"Oh, don't forget about my gift too, little one." Longtooth came up to you with a sword that is almost identical to Black Valious but with a golden hilt.
"Really Longtooth? A sword?" King Lagravis raised an eyebrow at the old brown lion in a slight scolding tone.
"Can I have it, Dad?" (Y/N) asked Laval with excitement in his/her tone before the red maned lion began to ponder at the decision of Laval's child having a weapon in his/her possession
"Okay, fine, my child. You can have it... Only use it in fighting. Nothing else, " the red maned lion say in a stern tone as Laval let his grown child have a sword for their birthday.

They all were having fun in the Lion temple for the rest of the day until different tribes went home.

🐈Lavertus🐈
[A/N: This happened after season 3]
Your POV
"Dad, where are we going?" I asked my father because he made me wear a blindfold on my eyes.

"Son/daughter. Trust me, you will love this one." He replies while holding both of my shoulders while occasionally makes turns to left or right.

~5 minutes later~
No One's POV
Lavertus leads his son/daughter up to the staircase of the lion temple. The black and white cat would often listen to his/her surroundings while having a blindfold on (Y/N)'s eyes.

"And here we are (Y/N)." Lavertus proceeds to take off the blindfold before seeing all of lions there in his/her sight.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Everyone, including Laval's friends, shouted to surprise the cat.
"For me?" (Y/N) was about to cry in joy right now as Laval comes forward with a (F/F) cake.
"Happy 16th birthday. My little kitten, " Lavertus greeted his son/daughter a happy birthday.
"Go ahead, my grandson/daughter blows the candles," King Lagravis tells (Y/N), and the cat nods in response before blowing the candles on her cakes, causing everyone to erupt in cheer.

Sir Fangar comes forth with a guilt written on his face along with his fellow sabertooth warrior.
"I'm sorry for... freezing you (Y/N)... I didn't know what came over us. " The white sabertooth tiger deeply apologized to the cat.
"It's fine... Sir Fangar" (Y/N) accepted his apology, knowing that he/she got caught in the freeze during the fight between his/her friends and the ice clan.

Sir Fangar gives the black and white cat a snowflake necklace with silver chains before the sabertooth puts it around the cat's neck.
"Happy Birthday," Sir Fangar says while smiling, and then Laval comes forth to (Y/N).

"Look what I got you, step cousin." The red maned lion pointed towards the recently (F/C) speedor that was being moved by Leonidas and Lennox.
"Thanks, cousin. I love it" (Y/N) hugged Laval for 10 seconds before pulling away.

Lagravis comes forth with a silver crown that looks like Laval's, but it has (favorite stones) on it.
"You're officially part of our lion family, and my father Lavertus is no longer an exile. Welcome to the family, my granddaughter/son. " The old grey mane lion gives a speech to everyone in the room before they except (Y/N) and Lavertus clapped.

Everyone proceeds to celebrate the 16th birthday party of (Y/N) while also having fun in the lion temple.

[A/N: Oh jeez. I really need to update this book.... Yikes]