Catch Up: Razar

(The child reader is Rainbow Macau Parrot more specifically an egg)

When he found you:
No One's POV
Today Razar stole different items from the other tribes mostly from Lions or Rhinos.
Razar got away with this time and he was on his way back home.
His expression changes upon seeing an egg on the ground near forever rock.

Razar put the items down before walking up to the egg and this made the raven confused but at the same time a decision made up his mind:
Keep the egg and not sell it because it is not an eagle egg but it remains a mystery what bird could hatch in the egg.

The Raven just put it in the box like the rest of the items he stole before leaving the forever rock and also flying back home, not just the items but an egg with him, and Razar will treasure this egg once it's hatched.

[When he brought you home]
I finally arrived back home and I let out a deep sigh as I place my items down on the ground after a long day of selling stuff to the other tribes.
I grabbed the egg but suddenly it shakes and a crack was heard before the entire eggshell went into tiny pieces.
Now I'm holding a baby chick, not an egg anymore.
"This is not a raven or an eagle" I muttered to myself while holding the chick in my arms.
I could see some different colored feathers on his/her wings.
When this child lays eyes on me, He/She nuzzles me with affection, and I pulled this chick closer to my chest.
"Out of all the treasure I've found, I think you're the most special out of them all" I began to hug the chick before I heard footsteps.
"Razar Where have you been? I was looking for you..." I heard Rawcom, interrupting my special moment with my treasure.
"Rawcom, please get out, can't you see that I'm having a moment with my treasure" I snapped at him for interrupting.
"Well. I'm sorry but what even is that?"
Rawcom inquires while also apologizing.
"I simply do not know but I am keeping him/her from now on" I sternly replied as I gently put the chick on a table before I pat the child on the head.
"What is his/her name?" That one made me realize that I haven't given this chick a name yet.
I begin to think of a name while I sit down on a chair.
"Uhh...Oh, I got his/her name is...(Y/N)" I tell Rawcom and then he/she squawked, making us look at the chick with a raised eyebrow.
"I'll take it as a yes and welcome to the family my dear treasure" I speak to (Y/N) while picking the chick up once again.
"Alright I'll leave you two alone" Rawcom left and this was the start of my little treasure child named (Y/N).