Catch Up: Rogon

A/N: Yep that's right I am adding the dumb rhino named Rogon in this scenario also this might be a little off because I never imagined him taking care of a child but I'll try my best in making a scenario for him.
___________________________________________
[When he found you]
(You're a baby elephant)
His POV
I just love rocks so much that I started wanting more as I collect more rocks,
But this time I was alone, making more pet rocks in my collection.

My thoughts were interrupted upon seeing the Rhino Legend beast in front of me leaving a basket behind, leaving it on the ground as I approach it.

My mind went sharp as ever if I am near the rhino legend beast but sadly. The legend beast left and I had to check out the basket that was left behind.

I picked up the basket and then lifted the blanket before revealing a...
'I don't know what is this called' I muttered, not knowing what this is.
A yawn is heard from the child before a pair of (E/C) eyes look back at me.
This child has grey skin with small horns that stick out near his/her long nose.

This baby looks so cute and I think this is more valuable than the regular rocks that I found every day.
"I think I am going to keep you then," I said to the child before I walk back home while hearing a toot from the baby.
"I guess I'll name you...(Y/N). That's it you are (Y/N), yeah." I then heard another toot from him/her as I continue walking back to my home.
___________________________________________
[When he brought you home]
No One's POV
It took Rogon hours to find his way home but he made it at least.
(Y/N) made a toot before he heard his/her stomach growl and it meant that the child is hungry.
"Oh. I guess you are hungry wait I'll go grab some food then" Rogon then placed the infant down on a stone to go get some food and little did he know that his sister named Rinona come as he left.

Rogon's POV
I got some food for (Y/N) and to my surprise. I see my sister there with crossed arms looking at me.
"Hey sis" I greeted her.
"Rogon why do you have a baby with you?" She asked me in a stern tone while placing the stew down near (Y/N) before I scratch the back of my head.
"Rinona...I...found him/her and the rhino legend beast just left (Y/N) behind" I explained to her before I picked up the child into my arms.
"(Y/N)?... That's what you named him/her?" My sister asked while looking at the child in my arms.
"Yes, sis. I named him/her and I think this is way more valuable to me than my collection of pet rocks combined" I started feeding (Y/N) with a stew.
"Are you sure that you are ready to be a father to...(Y/N)?" Rinona was worried now for me and I am willing to take care of my precious (Y/N) like how I take care of my pet rocks.

"Sis. Of course, I am ready" I told her in determination as I am still feeding (Y/N).
"I...I'll leave you two alone... for now, brother, and if you need my help, just called me" Rinona reminds me and I nod in response before I heard her footsteps, walking away from us.

I ended up introducing (Y/N) to my fellow rhinos and they don't mind at all having an addition to our tribe, even tho (Y/N) is different from the rest of us because I assure myself that I will teach him/her our ways in my tribe.
___________________________
[First Words]
Today I decided to introduce (Y/N) to my friends and I carried him/her in my arms while occasionally hearing toot from the child. It's been like several months since I found (Y/N).

"Hey guys" I greeted them before they all looked at me but it didn't take long for my friends to see (Y/N) in my arms.
"Is that a child?" Laval question me.
"Rogon...Why do you have a baby elephant with you?" Eris inquires and the word 'Elephant' confuses me.
"Elephant...Is that what (Y/N) is called?" I got confused as I lay my eyes on the child.
"Yes Rogon" She answered.
"Oh..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say next.
"Ro...Ro" I suddenly heard (Y/N) trying to speak and I raised an eyebrow at him/her.
"Rogon" Upon hearing that I let out a gasp because (Y/N) said his/her first word and my name was the first thing he speaks.
"You spoke...Wow, I am surprised!" I hugged (Y/N) tightly.
"Daddy" My heart is melting when he/she said another word.
"So cute" I heard Eris as I pulled away from the hug and I ended up spending my time with my friends.