When they brought you home

[Laval]
I finally arrive back at the lion temple while carrying (Y/N) with me and I see that the baby is asleep. After I parked my speedor.
As I start walking everyone is looking at me in curiosity but I ignore it.
"Laval where have you been?" I stopped in my tracks to hear my dad behind me.
I turn around while still holding (Y/N) in my arms as I gulp nervously at my dad.
"What's that your holding?" My dad question me and I was about to answer when (Y/N) start crying. I call him/her by rocking slowly.
"Why do you have a baby!?"My dad question me seriously as he went closer to me and he looked at the cub.
"Dad. Cragger and Eris found this lion cub near the water at forever rock" I start explaining while the cub is still crying.
"Can I hold the lion cub, Laval?" I then gave the cub to my dad before his eyes went wide at (Y/N).
"This cub had white fur" My dad examined the lion cub before we heard a stomach growl coming from the cub.
"Can I keep him/her?" I ask my dad and then he looked at me.
"You do realize that taking caring him/her is a big responsibility. Laval" My dad said in a serious tone as I look upon (Y/N) with determination to raise and protect her with my life.
"I can take care of (Y/N) and I'll be responsible for him/her" I replied to my father with determination before he gave (Y/N) back to me.
"Aright Laval, You can keep him/her but...if anything bad happens you are responsible for it" My dad agrees while talking to me in a serious tone and I will not let anyone hurt my cub.
"Yes dad" I replied with burning determination as I started to devote my life to raising (Y/N) as my own.
"And go to the kitchen and start making food for him/her" My dad ordered before he walked away.
~ a Few hours later~
I put him/her to sleep on my bed before I lay down with (Y/N).
"Don't worry (Y/N) I'll be your father and I'll make sure that nobody hurts you" I reassured my cub while whispering to     (Y/N) before I go to sleep with him/her.
__________________________________________
[Worriz]
I arrived back at the wolf camp, I park my speedor while I'm still carrying the white wolf pup in my arms while he/she slept peacefully. Some wolves were still awake while the others are now asleep in their tents and I see Wonald eating fruits coming from G'loona since their friends now after that horrible moon that made my tribe not being able to control yourselves.
I walk slowly toward my tent before the peaceful silence is now broken by the cries of (Y/N), Every single wolf that was awake was now looking at me as I try to shush the little wolf pup.
"Ugh. Please don't cry" I calmly said to (Y/N) as Wilhurt is now walking toward me with an annoyed face.
"Worriz, why do you have a baby with you?"
Wilhurt interrogated me.
We then heard a stomach growl and I realized that the pup is now hungry.
"I got this wolf pup from the wolf legend beast," I told Wilhurt, and (Y/N)'s cries slowly become quieter.
"What!?" The black wolf exclaimed before my pup cried loudly once again, I glare at him before I walk away from Wilhurt.
~A Few minutes later~
I'm so grateful that Windra made baby food for (Y/N) and thanked her afterward before I fed my pup myself.
(Y/N) is now asleep while I carry him/her in my arms and I put some clothes on my pup by burrowing baby clothes from Wonald which are still there.
I become so drowsy and I decided to put him/her on my bed with me.
This was being of me being the father of (Y/N) and I will strive hard to raise him/her as my son/daughter.
__________________________________________
[Gorzan]
I finally arrive at the Gorilla forest with the baby in my arms while he/she sleeps peacefully and I start climbing up to my house, usually, if others were going to my hanging house, I dropped a wooden ladder for them.
I finally reach the top and I got inside but then I see G'loona there, eating fruits from her basket, and not before long that she spots me.
"Gorzan what is that on your arms?" She asks before walking towards me with a confused look.
"I found this abandoned baby gorilla on the river" I explained to her before I showed the baby. She frowns at the abandoned baby because a parent who abandons a child doesn't deserve this baby like how G'loona became an orphan.
"What's his/her name?" G'loona inquires me while still looking at the baby.
"His/Her name is (Y/N) at least that's the name that he/she was given at birth," I told her before seeing (Y/N) woke up from his/her sleep. G'loona's eyes went wide when she sees the different colors of (Y/N)'s eyes.
"His/Her eyes have different colors" She pointed out but then (Y/N) starts crying before we hear his/her stomach growl.
I guess it's feeding time for him/her.
~ a Few hours later~
Thanks to G'loona and Gordo's help in making food for (Y/N), I did feed him/her just like how I fed G'loona since she was little. It was already nighttime and I put on some underwear and then a loincloth on   (Y/N). I already see him/her fall asleep in my arms peacefully and I decided to raise him/her as I did for G'loona.
I put (Y/N) on my bed before I went to sleep and I promise to protect him/her while also teaching (Y/N).
This is the start of being a father to (Y/N).
______________________________________________
Eris' POV
I finally return to my home called the eagle spire and I'm still carrying this egg with me.
The others looked at me in confusion as I carry this egg with me.
"Did any of you know whose egg is this?" I ask them before the other eagles looked at each other.
"Where did even get the egg, Eris?" Equila asks me before he walks toward me in curiosity.
I was about to reply when we heard the egg shake before the starts to crack and now I no longer hold an egg but I strange little chick that I'd never seen before.
The colors on the chick are grey and white on his/her feathers, A pair of (E/C) eyes staring back at me and Equila. Finally his/her beak is not an eagle.
"Eris what even is that?"My thoughts were interrupted by Eglor's voice before I see walking towards me with a book in his hand.
"I don't know Eglor and I just find an egg on the tree branch then I took it, I don't even know if this is an eagle or a raven" I explain to Eglor as I felt the strange chick nuzzle me.
"Eris follow me to the library and maybe we can find what kind of bird you found," The dark blue eagle told me before I followed him to the library.
~Several minutes later~
Eglor and I searched for the book while Equila hold the chick and then I see Eglor reading a book.
"Ah! I found it Eris" The dark blue eagle told me as I grabbed the chick from Equila and he left us.
"What is this?" I ask Eglor before I showed a picture of the same bird that I found in the forest and I got fascinated by the strange kind of flying birds that I see in the picture.
It looks like an adult version of this chick is my guess and it read: Long-eared owls.
My hunch was correct and then my question is how did this get here?
"So Eris, What are you going to name him/her?" Eglor asks me before he puts back the book on the shelf and I start to think of a name for the little long-eared owl chick.
"I decided to name him/her...(Y/N)" I told the dark blue eagle before I see the child smile brightly at me.
"That's a great name for him/her and go to the kitchen then make him food" That was the last thing he said to me before he left me.
I looked at (Y/N) straight into his eyes and I could see that he/she smiling at me.
I heard his/her tummy growl and it nearly slipped my mind because he/she was recently been hatched.
I decided to take (Y/N) under my wing and I raised him as my child since I learn how to take care of Equila.
The rest of the day was just me making food for (Y/N) and then I put him to sleep on my bed. I will consider him/her as my son/daughter and teach him/her everything I know including the way of living like an eagle even tho he is different from the others in my tribe.
______________________________________________
Cragger's POV
I got home with a crocodile egg in my hands and I must go to my room. I walk slowly as I see my mother named Crunket organizing some paper but I do not see my dad there.
I hastened toward my room but then.
"Cragger, my son where we're you?" My dad question me and I stopped dead in my tracks I hid the egg behind my back before facing my father, I could see him cross his arms at me.
"I...just got back from hanging out with Laval" I answer my father but he looked at me intently.
"Son, what is that behind your back?" My dad questions me again,
I was about to say something when I felt the croc egg shaking and I look at it before the shell was now into pieces, revealing a baby crocodile with forest green skin and a pair of (E/C) eyes staring back at me with pure innocence.
"Cragger, You didn't steal some now didn't you?" My father asks me in a serious tone while holding the baby croc in my arms.
"No dad, The crocodile legend beast gave this to me," I told my father and then I see the mother come to us with a surprised look on her face.
"Cragger, my son where did you find that baby crocodile?"My mother asked me before I showed her the newborn crocodile and she examines the baby while still holding him/her.
"Mom, Dad can I keep him/her?" I ask them before their eyes went wide at my question.
They walked away from my hearing range and I see them discussing my decision in keeping this baby crocodile.
~A Few minutes later~
They walk back to me and I see my dad had a serious look on his face while my mother has a worried look written all over her face but then she smiles.
"Cragger, You can keep the child but you will be responsible for him/her understand?" My dad stated to me and I smiled in joy because I get to keep this baby.
"What is going to be his/her name, Cragger?" My mother asks before I look into his/her (E/C) eyes with determination.
"I'll name him/her...(Y/N)" I said to them before we see that he/she smiled at me.
"Welcome to the family (Y/N)" My mother told the child while smiling.
This is the start for me taking of him/her and now I must take full responsibility to raise him/her as my child.
I promise to protect, teach and finally get the love that he/she deserves as well as being my son/daughter until I watch this child grow up.