two

June 15th - Saturday, 8 am.

The warm, cozy mansion was quiet as all but one slept peacefully

The warm, cozy mansion was quiet as all but one slept peacefully. The woman arose from her slumber, blinking her eyes three times. She focused on her surroundings coming to the realization that she was not in her own humble abode. She scratched her head in confusion as to how she ended up in her boss's home. She looked over to her left in search of her rose gold iPhone but it wasn't there. She began to move until a force pulled her back in.

"Huh?" She thought to herself as she focused her attention on the weight of her waist. It was an arm. An arm that was attached to a body. That body belonged to her boss.

"Oh hell... how'd I get in here?" She whispered to herself. She tried to move once more but the arm wouldn't let her. The younger woman began to pry the arm away as gently as possible. This action caused the other woman to move about in the bed. Her eyes fluttered open as they focused on the person in front of her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know my arm was around you." The now awake older woman confessed. Taraji gave a slight smile.

"All is well." She simply responded. She moved the covers back away from her body as she got up.

"Umm... I had you in here because my guest room isn't ready yet. I hope it wasn't weird sleeping with your boss." The older woman joked with a chuckle. Taraji stood against the siding of the bed to slip on her pink and white striped socks.

"Considering I've seen you naked before, no, it wasn't weird." Taraji began slipping on the clothes she had on last night. Her boss watched her every move, almost as if she were in a trance.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, why? Do you need me to do anything for you?" Taraji asked softly while putting her jacket on.

"I- It's just the weekend. I don't need you for anything in particular but I was hoping maybe we could have breakfast together?" Janet questioned with a sweet smile.

"I'd love to but I have work to catch up on Miss Jackson." Janet rolled her eyes as she got up.

"It's Janet!" She exclaimed. Taraji took a step back with her head down.

"I apologize, it's just out-"

"Out of respect, I know. Taraji all you do is work, If not with me, you're at the school or the shelter. I've never see you have fun. You never come out with us when I invite you. Can't you spare me 20 minutes of your time? Off the clock?" Janet asked softly with a childlike look in her eyes.

The truth is, Taraji didn't have a damn thing to do. The homeless shelter she volunteered at was closed today due to a pipe bursting. She was free for the rest of the month. She always declined invites from her boss because she was simply too shy. Her boss made her nervous with her beauty and kindness. She always felt like her boss paid special attention to just her and none of the other crew. Well, at least not in the way she felt was appropriate. Taraji could always feel her boss staring at her or she'd stand very close to her, even hold her hand tightly. She felt she shouldn't get too ahead of herself, maybe her boss was just being nice and that's it. Or maybe she was just a very affectionate person.

"Hello? Earth to Taraji!" Janet said waving her hand in front of her employees face.

"Oh- I'm sorry. I tend to drift away mentally at times." Taraji responded giving a nervous chuckle.

Not wanting to wait for an answer, especially a no, Janet grabbed Taraji's hand and led her downstairs. She took her down the hall, to the left and into her kitchen.

"Sit." She simply said pointing at the stool. Taraji did as told.

"Do you like bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes..." She trailed off with many other choices.

"Pancakes will do just fine, thank you." Janet smiled to herself as she took the ingredients out.

The two talked about work, family, friends, and potential mates. Taraji was finally relaxing in her boss's presence until a particular question made her tense.

"So, do you have your eyes on anyone at the moment?" Janet was whisking the eggs to put in the pan.

"You, to be honest." Taraji mumbled to herself.

"What'd you say?"

"Oh I said no, not at the moment. You?" Janet snickered as she placed the eggs in the pan.

"I do but I'm not sure she's ready or realizes it yet. Which is okay, I'll speak up in due time."

"She?"

"Yes, she."

"But I thought-"

"I kissed a girl and I liked itttt." She sang as she set her sights on the eggs. Taraji giggled to herself as she stood up to grab a plate. Her boss smacked her hand.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" Janet pointed to the stool.

"Because I told you to sit down woman. I can fix your plate for you." Taraji rubbed her hand as she sat back down. She secretly liked being told what to do but only by Janet.

Her boss placed two pancakes, three strips of bacon, and some eggs on the plate in front of her employee. She grabbed two juices from the fridge and held them up.

"Apple or Orange?"

"Apoul." Janet frowned.

"What?" Taraji swallowed her food.

"Apple, sorry." Janet nodded her head as she grabbed a cup to pour the juice in. She slid the cup to Taraji and then fixed her plate as well.

"Thank you for this, I appreciate it."

"Anytime Taj, anytime." Taraji smiled at the nickname.

"It's been a long time since I've heard that name."

As the two finished up their food, Janet worked up the courage to ask Taraji to go shopping with her.

"Come shopping with me?" Taraji sighed.

"Miss Jackson, I need to showe- Ow!" Taraji was popped in the mouth.

"Why do you keep hitting me?!" Taraji rubbed her lips.

"Why do you keep calling me MiSs jAcKsOn?!"

"I'm sorry- Ow!!!"

"STOP HITTING ME!" Taraji raised her voice.

"Stop apologizing so much." She responded with a smirk as she tried to hold back her laughter.

"I'm going home, I don't have to take this abuse." Taraji stood and grabbed her purse. She headed for the door but was pulled back.

"Okay, okay ! I'm sorry, stay, please?" The two were facing the front door. Janet was behind Taraji, pressed up against her with her arms around the petite woman's waist. Her words flowed breathlessly into the younger woman's ear. Taraji bit her lip, this was one of her fantasies but Janet would never know it.

"Umm.. I- C-can you let me go? Please?"

"Go home, shower, get dressed, and be ready by 12." Janet whispered into the womans ear.

Taraji nodded her head while trying to control the thumping below. She stepped away and walked out the door without looking back.

"She just be doing shit for no reason! Now I got to go take a fucking cold shower." She exclaimed to herself as she got in the car.

♡ I'm so glad to see a few of you enjoying the story already! I hope it continues to please you 🤍

☆ As always, love yall & thanks for your support 🥰