Wait, did the moon change?

Hook and I are on our ship traveling from the south side of the island to the north side. The moon is absolutely gorgeous. But as soon as we were technically on the Northern side of the island, the moon drastically changed. It was no longer as enchanting as before. Still beautiful and was able to light up the sea.

 Still beautiful and was able to light up the sea

Suddenly, I see a girl on a broken board.
"Killian!!! There is a girl in the water!!!" I point to her.
"Body overboard!!!" He hollers and sends someone with two hands into the waters to fetch her. As soon as she was on board our ship I started to feel uneasy. Something about her wasn't right.
"Are you alright miss?" She is starting to do vocals. Shit

~Upon one summer's morning, I carefully did stray
Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay
Conversing with a young lass, who seemed to be in pain
Saying, "William, when you go, I fear you will never return again"
~My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold
~His hair it was in ringlets, his eyes no longer coal
My happiness attend him wherever he may go
From Tower Hill to Blackwall, I'll wander, weep, and moan
All for my jolly sailor, until he sails home
~My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold
~My name it is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair
And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year
~Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be *glares at Jane*
Who love a jolly sailor that ploughs the raging sea
While up aloft in storm, from me his absence mourn
And firmly pray, arrive the day, he's never more to roam
~My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold
~My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold

The entire time, she is hanging around Killian, flirting intensely. She soon pulls in for a kiss and he was going in too. I shoved her out of the way and his lips landed on mine. He continued to kiss me, under the girls spell. I pulled away and he opened his eyes, there was no glimmer in his eyes.
"What did you do to him?" I demanded.
"Well if you didn't stop him from kissing me, he would have been mine you wench."
"The fuck did you just call me?!?!" I grab my swords.
"Nobody calls me that on my own ship, Siren." She chuckles.
"So you know what I am? A land walking Siren. So do you know how to get his glimmer back?" She asked playing with her necklace. As if that wasn't a dead give away.

Maria's necklace

Maria's necklace

I snatched her necklace, threw it on the ground, and stomped on it. I looked at Killian and stared into his eyes holding his face in my hands.
"Killian, come back to me." The twinkle in his eyes slowly comes back.
"Jane?" I smiled and started to cry.
"No no no, shh, don't cry my Starfish." He hugged me and looked at Maria.
"You were meant to be mine!"
"Who sent you? Was it Pan?"
"*scoffs* No, I've been trying to get him for years now. Stupid fairy got to him first. I might be able to get him now, the Blue Moon is in effect." I looked at her confused.
"

What happens to Sapphire during the Blue Moon?"
"If you must know, she turns human and her spell doesn't work." Suddenly, she disappeared and I have this gut feeling that Sapphire was in trouble.
"We have to go back. We need to either warn Sapphire and Willow or help protect her. I think that is why the Star pulled us in." Killian just nods.

*back on the island and in the camp of Sapphire and Willow*

"Willow!!! Sapphire!!! Where are you guys?!" I shouted. Felix and Willow were leaning on the doorway of Sapphire's room, trying to shush me.
"Peter just got her to sleep. Be quiet!" Willow whisper yelled at me.
"I think she is in trouble. Do you know who Maria is?"
"What is she doing over on this side of the island? She is usually trying to weasel her way into our camp." Felix said.
"She wasn't after your camp, she was after your leader, Peter. Where is he?" He pointed behind him with his thumb and I rushed over to see Peter and Sapphire sleeping together. Peter had his arms wrapped around her with one hand in her hair and one on her waist, Sapphire has her hands tucked in with her face, resting on Peter's chest, their legs tangled together. I sigh in relief but then I heard vocals. Not again.

I got into a fighting stance and so did Killian and Felix. Willow just put a protection spell on the entrance of Sapphire's room. I look in and they are still sound asleep.
"We have to protect them no matter what." We all nod, drawing swords, grabbing clubs, and manifesting vine whips. Suddenly, she tries to kiss Felix but Willow whip wraps around her stomach and pulls her away. Willow grabs some special mushrooms and hands them to Felix and Killian.
"Don't listen to her song." Then pointed to her ears. They got the hint, putting the mushrooms in their ears. Maria motions for Killian and he swings his sword in her direction, keeping her at bay. Her singing started to intensify, causing the spell over the door to slightly fracture, I used my swords and Willow used her vines to wrap her up and pull her down. Felix put his hand over her mouth before she could break the spell. I look up and see Sapphire at the door, glaring daggers at Maria. But she clearly looked different, almost like she was human. Maybe that's what Maria was talking about earlier. She said that Sapphire was more vulnerable during the Blue Moon. She goes back into her room and wraps herself into Peter again.