Mating season ❄️🔥🌶️

Is she seriously wearing that? Oh God!!!

I'm gonna die

I'm gonna die. Wait, what are the chains for? Oh this is gonna be fun.
"Peter!" She calls in a sing song voice, summoning me with her finger. I am practically running over. I rush into her hut and close the door, locking it. She is sitting on her knees on her bed.
"Have you come to make me your Queen." Damn it. I walked up to her.
"Are you gonna remember all of this afterwards if we do this my Snowflake Queen?" She smiled.
"I may be in heat but I'm not delirious or delusional. I'm coherent. Please, my Forest King, make me yours." I basically rip off my shirt. I bring my lips up to her ear.
"I wanna fuck you like an animal." She moans. I bring my finger down to her underwear and rub it slightly.
"So wet, my Snowflake. What made you melt?" (😂 What a dirty pun!!! Ok sorry.) She whimpers and I grab the chain that was attached to her wrist. I make part of her bed frame melt, place the chains in between the melted part, then freeze it again. She looks at me shocked.
"I didn't know you could use ice magic." I straddle her and bend to her ear.
"There is a lot you don't know about me love. But one thing you will know about me is how rough I can be. Are you prepared Snowflake?" She bites her lip and bucks her hips a little. I slame her hips down roughly and she moans again, trying to stay quiet.
"My dear, why so quiet Don't you want Maria to hear that you have claimed me? That I'm yours and you're mine? Don't you want her to hear all the things I'm doing to you?"
"Yes!" She moans loudly.
"Then why stay silent?"
"I don't want Felix and Willow to hear me."
"Listen closely, Sapphire." I cover her mouth and we both stay quiet for a moment. We hear Felix and Willow in her tree next to us.
"Yes Felix don't stop."
"You feel so good Willow."
"See, they are enjoying themselves just as much as we are. Now *presses his hips into Sapphires* shall we continue?"
"Yes my King." I groan, that sounded amazing.
"Now be a good girl and be as loud as you want. We want Maria to hear what she can't have."
"Yes my King." God damn it. I take my dagger from my waist.
"One problem, this is in the way." I cut a slit in her underwear.
"That's better." I take my trousers off and rub myself against her. She squirms and I push myself into her. She moans as I do this and it's music to my ears. She tries to touch me but her chains prevent it. I slam the rest of myself into her.
"Oh fuck!!!" I say.
"Oh my Gods." She yells. I start to slowly thrust into her and I moan. I look down and see a little blood, making me stop.
"Why did you stop Peter?"
"Sapphire, are you a virgin?" She blushes and looks away. I bring her face to look at me again.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"I didn't think you would want me."
"Oh Sapphire, my sweet Snowflake Queen, why would that deter me away from you? That just means you were waiting for-"
"You, I was waiting for you. For you to finally come to my side of the island. For my spell to take hold of y-"
"Your spell isn't working right now my dear. This isn't the work of your spell. This is just me, a boy, wanting nothing but you, a girl, and to feel everything." I start to slowly thrust again and she moans.
"You feel so good my Queen." I moan out and I start to thrust faster. She pulls on her chains again.
"Please Peter."
"That's not what you were calling me earlier."
"Please, my King, let me touch you." I unclasp her wrist braces and she hands fly up to my hair and my back. I press my body into her and kiss her lips. I go fast and she moans louder and I groan. She claws at my back and pulls my hair.
"Yes, my King, right there *moans* don't stop." I growl, sinking my teeth into her neck. I suck and bite all over her neck, making sure my mark shows on her fair skin. I flip her around so she is on all fours.
"But I wanna see you my King."
"Didn't I say that I wanted to fuck you like an animal?" I push myself back into her and thrust in an animalistic way.
"OH GOD!!! YES MY KING RIGHT THERE!!!" Fuck she is so hot right now.
"Just wait, my Queen, I'll make you feel this way when you are a fairy too." I growl and go faster, we hear Willow and Felix get louder too.
"Felix, I don't think I can hold it much longer."
"Let go my deer." I chuckle.
"MY KING, HARDER PLEASE!!!" I growl again. She is turning me into an actual animal. I thrust faster and harder like she asked.
"So tight my Queen. Just for me." I scratch her back and that makes her moan again. I feel that she is getting tighter against me which in turn makes me pulse.
"Baby, I'm close." I groan. I flip her over again.
"I wanna see your face when you cum all over my cock." I bend my head down and suck on her nipple and play with the other one. I moan, causing vibrations to ripple through her body. She runs her fingers through my hair again and my thrusts start to get sloppy.
"My King, I'm gonna cum."
"Open your eyes Sapphire, I want you to look me in the eyes when you cum." She opens her eyes and stares directly into mine.
"Now cum!" And she releases all over me.
"OH PETER!!!" God feeling her walls cling to me makes me instantly explode.
"FUCK, SAPPHIRE!!!" I collapsed onto her, my head on her chest. She plays with my hair and the moon shines through her roof. I give her a kiss on the lips.
"Now you are my Queen." She giggles.