𝚃𝚆𝙾 | *

• this chapter does contain a smut scene, a warning will be put in place before the scene continues, enjoy

His First Punishment

I arrived at the office around 6:30am. It was a busy morning per usual.

"Any meetings scheduled for the day, Delaney?" I questioned her as I walked past her desk. She quickly followed behind me with her clipboard in hand and a cup of coffee.

"You have 2 meetings scheduled for today one is scheduled for 10:00am and the other is scheduled for 12:00pm." She said as she opened one of the doors to my office for me.

I walked over to my desk and sat down, taking off my coat, and handing it to Delaney as she placed the cup of coffee on my desk in front of me.

"Oh, there's one more thing." She said as she pursued her lips tightly together before she spoke as she took my coat and laid it across her arm.

"Out with it, Delaney." I said as I looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Hunter didn't show up this morning Ms. Steele." She said as she placed her hands in front of her, intertwining her fingers out of nervousness.

"Who is Hunter?" I questioned her as I took my attention off of her for a moment and looked down at my phone that was sitting directly in front of me, reading one of my incoming emails.

"Mr. Nolan." She reassured me as she cleared her throat. "He was supposed to arrive at 6:00am, but never showed up." She said as she looked at me.

"So, he's 30 minutes late?" I questioned her as I looked back up at her as I held eye contact with her again.

I watched as she nodded her head and pursed her lips tightly together again.

I thought to myself for a moment as I furrowed my brows once again.

Did he not believe me when I told him if he were late, I would punish him? Did I not seem serious?

"Once he arrives, send him into my office." I said as I looked at Delaney. "And any phone calls I receive this morning, don't transfer them through, you answer them and let them know that I'm busy." I said as I picked up the cup of coffee, taking a sip from the mug. Staining the rim as the steam warmed my upper lip.

"Yes ma'am." Delaney said with a nod as she walked over to my office door, exiting it, and closing it behind her.