| " elevator "

Scaramouche PoV :

" We've arrived! " Hawks which is the number 2 hero and my guardian, said to me. " Alright.. " I just woke up so i feel a bit moody.

Hawks helps me into my wheel chair and pushed me into the building. " Where are we going? " i ask him. " To my penthouse of course. " He informs me. ( Now that i notice.. none of the buildings looked like the ones i have back at Tevyat. )

We both go into this thing , i don't know what this is but i couldn't really do much. Once we got in, he pressed a button which made this thing suddenly move. I flinched and decided to hold onto my wheelchair tightly. Hawks noticed this , " What's wrong Scara? Haven't you been in an elevator before? " ( Oh, so that's what this is. ) " I have. It's just that our elevators back at Tevyat didn't look like this . " I said in a mean tone.

" Jeez, calm down i was just asking " He sweat dropped. I bit my lip as i looked down with the shadow covering up my glossy eyes. ( Pushing him away? How pathetic can i get. ) But i knew that i did this to protect myself.

; DING

The doors opened leading us to his room. He swipes his card as we both enter in, i slightly widen my eyes. Impressed with his living arrangement. " Like it? " He said sneaking up behind me. I blush a bit from embarrassment while turning my head the other way aggressively. : Btw not a ship.
" I've seen better. " I said , my attitude slowly forming back again. He chuckles and walks toward the coach to sit down. " Whatever you say Scara " He said in an obviously sarcastic tone.

I roll my eyes at his statement but i wasnt finished with him. " So. Are you gonna show me to my room or what? " I say more demandingly. He just rose one eyebrow up in confusion " Just a reminder, im your guardian. And as your elder — i will not allow you to talk to me that way. " He says closing his eyes to relax again. I grew angerier and more impatient.

" I'll have you know that im actually five- " I quickly shut myself up. " Huh? What was it you said Scara? " He said almost in a teasing way. That was my last straw. " FINE! I'll just find out on my own since my guardian doesn't even know how to do anything else but be a bird brain. " i remarked and wheeled myself out of the living room and into the hall with multiple doors.

( after about 13 minutes )

    ( Ughh, why should i have to be doing a peasants work. ) There were more doors but this door was obviously the masters bedroom which i assumed was the one my " guardian " sleeps in — but i could care less, so i used all of my strength to bring myself up to his bed, after i suffered with that — i brung my paralyzed legs onto his bed allowing me to finally relax, slowly making me drift into sleep.

Hawks PoV :

    ( I wonder if he found it yet.. ) I thought feeling a little bit guilty since i didnt show him to his room, especially in his condition he still is getting used to. ' sigh ' i went over to his room which was the first door in the hallway he went in. I open the door to find nothing. ( Hm. Where could he be? ) I ask myself, but i didnt want to think about it so i searched all the rooms.

( After 9 minutes of searching )

I reach to my bedroom to see him sleeping on the edge of the bed. ( Are you kidding me. ) ' deep sigh ' i walk over to him and lifted his , surprisingly light , body and moved him farther into the middle of the bed. I tucked him in and saw his face scrunching up a little. One of my feathers slipped into his hand in which Scara held tightly. I smile unknowingly and left the room.

—What will you do know. Balladeer?

: Fast forward into the future where he took therapy so he could finally walk properly and is now back in his current state since i wanna get to the exciting part. Sorry—

: Edited — ✔️ | 12.24.2022

Scaramouche Meets Mhaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें