| " meeting class 1-a "

Scaramouche PoV :

I got in. Quite easily too i might add. That letter i recieved was odd yet fascinating to say the least.

Flashback

The mailman had just arrived to delivier the letter from U.A to me. I grab the letter from his hands and thank him. I go to my room to open the letter in private.

"It is I! ALL MIGHT THROUGH A PROJECTION!I would like to inform you 'yawn' Ekhem.. I would like to inform you Young Takami that you have made it in at the top spot of the written exams! With 167 points and 67% on the written exams! Just barely passing, you should probably study history more often though. Just a suggestion ANYWAYS, no fear! You have passed! We welcome you young Takami to U.A! " The projection then shuts off.

End of Flashback

I mean, im not even from here so how should i know its history 🙄. Anyway, ill just get on with it i guess.

I head on in the entrance to find other people i saw from last time. I look over to see people infront of me. A brunnette and that green guy. ( Hm. I thought he wasnt gonna make it in at all. ) i thought truthfully. I kept walking until i was right behind them.

" uh, may we help you? " the girl said to me. " could you like, move. " i said coldly towards them acting like a total jerk to liven up my boring morning. The girl slightly narrowed her eyes while the greenette became nervous despite him being taller than me. ( what a push over. ) " You could just walk around us? " she asked a bit annoyed. " or maybe you could just, move. " i said once again making her forfeit. " *sigh* youre right. " she said moving , as well as the greenette. ( Push overs. And quite boring. ) i said in my mind disappointed.

After a while, i found the class that was assigned to me. ( hm, class 1-A .. ) i thought looking from my paper towards the massive door in front of me. ( do giants come here or something? ) i said genuinely fascinated.

I pushed the doors open to see a room full of weirdos. Wrong term , uhm. Unique, people was what i meant. People looked at me for one second, then quickly went back to what ever they were doing. ( guess im not recognize for my talents ) i shrug slightly going to pick an empty seat.

I pick the seat behind broccoli boy cause he seems like a pushover and that makes it peaceful.

Class arrangement.

" If you want to make friends you can pack up your stuff and leave now. " a voice said ( ... who was that- ) I stand up to start walking towards the three near the door. " Welcome to U.A's hero course " ( Is that a yellow worm. ) " It took you all 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work.. Time is precious , rational students would understand that. He turned to the rest " Hello, I am Shota aizawa, and I am your teacher. "

. . .

' WHAT!!! ' the whole class thought " Right , let's get to it. Put these on and head outside. "

—Get used to things balladeer. The author doesnt plan on letting you leave here anytime soon.

A/n
Extremely sorry for the slow updates, i have 4 diffeent orojects that are almost due yet i am nowhere done to finishing them. I have been making these on the bus, so please wait a few more days for tye next ones!!

Edited ✔️ | 01.27.23