| " deku vs kacchan "

: author speaking :

Scaramouche PoV :

" I wasn't go-gonna use it... cause I can't control it. My body can't handle the backlash of my power yet.. mister Aizawa said i'd be useless.. but this was all that I could think of.. this was the only chance I had of winning! " Bakugou looks at him shocked, and a bit of guilt. ' TIMES UP! ' the screen says. " Y-you..l did it. THE HERO TEAM WINS!! " All might shouts into the microphone. bakugou still stands there frozen in shock while he doesn't notice midoriya fall and faint.

I stare at the screen , horrified. ( W-wha.. what kind of bullsh-t is this school pulling. Putting kids in critical condition? ) i thought in disgust. The match done and over. But why'd he let it go on? All might knew it was gonna get worse.. i-.. i dont get it. Confused and more mixed emotions, i zoned out.

The students from the monitor room gasp in horror and shock. " What a weird way for a battle to end.. The losers are basically untouched,and the winners are both on the ground!" Denki said what everyone thought. " How does the old saying go? They might've lost the battle but they won the war. " Tokoyami replied. " This class is intense.. " Tsuyu said.

My hands form into fists , my knuckles turning white. ( Why was i so mad that they got hurt.. why am i mad that i couldnt do anything? The old me wouldnt have cared at all. So .. what changed? ) It was at this moment that i knew. Something had changed in me. And i cant tell if its for the better, or for the worse.

I run out the monitor room to catch a breath from the tense atmosphere. Few more aswell made the same choice as me. And by few more.. i mean my new ' friends '. To be honest though, they just kinda follow me around. I also dont have the heart to push them away. : what heart 😂 :

" so uh.. that was pretty crazy, wasnt it. " Kirishima breaks the silence. " yeah.. it feels wrong. All of it feels wrong. " Mina says disappointed. " it is.. but more things will come our way and we need to overcome it to be heroes! " Sero says a inspiring speech. My eyes slightly widen in realization. ( he's.. right.. ). All of us accepted it had to happen and there was no way to stop it.

We took a few more minutes before heading back in. After the rest of the matches were done. It was finally my turn.

I was on the battle field waiting for my opponent. My match was explained before hand, meaning i knew what my goal was.

Flashback

" All right Scaramouche! You have three ways of winning! First one as already discussed, is to impress them enough for them to deem you the winner. Secondly, is to fight them until they are unable to move. Lastly, and one that you have a better chance at doing is to take the bell from your opponent. : yes, i did take this idea from naruto 🙃 : " my face was still the same, no emotion.

All might places his hand on my shoulder, " Good luck young Taka- Scaramouche! " all might reassures me before telling me to go head out on to the field.

End of flashback

Now we wait.

Who will it be? Let's wait and see..

A/N : I know that this chapter was shorter than usual, but i am already working on the next chapter which i promise will be longer! I will try and have it finished today or tomorrow, and once again— i am, deeply sorry.

Edited : ✔️ | 02.012.2023