| " heroing 101"

Scaramouche PoV :
After class, I get ready and head out. Alone, like always.
but ofcourse, nothing ever goes my way.

" HEY! PURPLE DUDE! " i heard someone call out to me. I turn around to see Kirishima. ( he remembered everyones names when aizawa was calling out to them in attendance ) I silently sighed.

" is there anything you want. " i said with a hint of cruelty in my voice. It was very subtle, but i saw that his mood dimmed due to my cold response.

" uh.. i was just wondering if you would like to walk home with us? " he asked hestitantly. " Whatever. "

He starts to grow more moody, i sighed once again. " wheres the rest of your friends. " i reply back in a monotone voice silently indicating that i would wanna walk home with him.

His face lit up almost instantly. " They're over there! " he said pointing. I look over to a tree to see Ashido, Katsuki, Kaminari, and Sero. ( weird choice of friends but ill just walk home with them anyway. ) i thought.

Me and Kirishima walk over to them. They all seemed to be newly acquainted — but they got along so quickly you'd mistaken them for childhood friends.

" Oh, hey kirishima! Who ya got there? " mina asked clearly referring to me. " This is — uh.. uhm.. " I sweat dropped . " Scaramouche. " i said to him. " Yeah! This is Scaramouche! " they were all obviously gonna introduce themselves but.. " no need. I know all of your names from attendance. " i told them making them creeped out a tiny bit but mostly impressed.

" Ugh. Can we just GO?! " said Bakugou obviously impatient. " Yup! " Sero repsonded back, suprisingly cheery.

And with that, we were all what people considered a " friend " group. I .. was in a friend group.

Without knowing, i formed a small but sincere smile across my face.

( next day )

" I AM HEREEE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HEROOO " all might yelled hanging by the frames. ( more like a moron ) i thought quickly rolling my eyes. Everyone was astonished, excited, and happy to see him here. ( wha.. who's he again? ) He walks awkwardly to the front as people kept talking about how cool it is. " Welcome to U.A's high most important class, think of it as Heroing 101! Here you'll be learning the basics of being a pro! And what it means to fight for the greater good! Let's get into it!! Todays lesson will pull no punches!!!" All might explained. i just kept squinting trying to recall who this bunny man was.

.. ( oh. Hes that number one hero. How'd i forget.. ) i thought, being genuinely scared if there was something wrong with me

" One of the parts to being a hero IS~ LOOKING GOOD! " He points towards the wall that opens up with numbered boxes " These are the clothes that are designed for your quirk ! And the ones you requested before school started! " All might explained. ( woah... now that's cool. ) i thought being impressed at how rich the school was.

" Get yourselves suited up and meet me at training ground beta! " all might instructed " YES SIR! " The majority yelled back in response.

( clothing room. )

Everyone was getting ready, unfortunately. They dont do separate stalls for me to undress. MEANING , that i had to undress infront of many people. We're all boys— but just thinking about it makes me uncomfortable. Especially with my ' body type '

I took it all off except for undergarments. And ofcourse, they were all so excited that they finished dressing up really fast to the point where most of them had already seen my back.

" hm. Is that your quirk? " kirishima was bold enough to ask. I kept silent for a while " not really.. but i guess you could say that. " i said obviously lying. The truth was, after that little fight i had with Buer — My body was paralyzed and also made my puppet body : his ball joints — more obvious. ( headcannon !! )

They all agreed that it was the only possible answer and left it alone.

( ground beta )

" They say that the clothes make the pros, and your are the proof! For now, you can call yourselves ... HEROES IN TRAINING!! " And we all walk outside very bad-ss style.

( I made this btw- )

" Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training! " all might said to us, " sir. " the robot guy said. " This is the fake city from the entrance exams, will this mean we'll be conducting urban battles again? " he asked all might. " Not quite, I'm gonna move you two steps ahead! " He said while holding up two fingers. And with that, he explained the whole thing in detail.

( after )

I raise up my hand, as all might notices it. " Yes young Tamaki? " I lower it down as I get permission to speak " Scaramouche. Also, there are twenty one students. How will we be able to get split evenly? " I ask. " Good question! You will be going up against one of the heroes here at U.A! But do not fear, if you impress them— you are able to win without having to defeat them! " i nod at his explanation.

" Let's draw! "

TEAM A: OCHAKO - MIDORIYA

TEAM B: TODOROKI - SHOJI

TEAM C: MINETA - YAOYOROZU

TEAM D: LIDA - BAKUGOU

TEAM E: MINA - AOYOMA

TEAM F:  SATO - KODA

TEAM G: JIROU - DENKI

TEAM H: TOKOYAMI - ASUI

TEAM I: OJIRO - HAGAKURE

TEAM J: KIRISHIMA - SERO

" First match issss , TEAM A AND TEAM D! Team A will be the heroes, and team D will be the villains! Everyone else can head to the monitor room to watch! " He said calling out the teams. " Yes sir. " We all respond

Monitor room
[ I'm not good with fight scenes, so pls tell me it'll be good enough- ]

The class watches through the screens . Izu and Ochako get in through the window safely , and roam through the halls quietly. As they were about to turn to a corner, doggie appears and tries to jump on them to explode their heads. But izu and Ochako swiftly managed to get away just in time. " Sneak attack bakugou!? What kind of man pulls cheap crap like that! " kirishima . My eyes narrowed, i still remember all of those ambushes ive pulled to eliminate innocent people..

Bakugou runs towards them appearing to have no plan whatsoever. Midoriya rushes towards him and body slams bakugou to the ground. " Kacchan. You've always used a right hook first , I know that because I've watched you for years.. you can call me deku. But I'm not the same defenceless kid back then anymore! You hear me!? I've changed! And now deku is the name of a hero!! " Ochako remembers as she tells Izuku that deku would be a good hero name. Bakugou stands up , opens his mouth and says. " You always wanna fight me.. and that's why I hate YOU! "

—Cant undo whats done, but can decide the future.

Edited :✔️ | 02.09.2023