| " boom "

" Talking "
( Thinking )

Scaramouche PoV :

    After being in this world for some time, i learned a few new things. Such as Heroes and villains — this world operates differently than mine. Somehow though, it feels peaceful. Even with all of the villains outside, it's quite obvious that this world is a little less brutal than mine considering the amount of monsters and heartless people that live in Tevyat — including me.

    I went out to grab some breakfast to find a note on the fridge. " On patrol, be back soon! :DD " was on the note. I shrug still proceeding to grab toast and head outside for my daily walk in the forest. Where it seems to be the only place i can get away from villains and chaos.

    After a while, i decided to sit down and grab out a device that they call a phone. Bird brain gave me this for communication purposes, but i always leave him on read. The only reason i am still on this device is the fact that it plays music. I pick the song Fine by Lemon Demons, it always sets the mood for some reason. I sit on a large, wide, and flat rock where i always sit. I turn the volume all the way up for me to hear.

    i then lie down on the rock. Most people think its boring just to be doing this the entire day, but its something i really enjoy. The way the sky looks so blue with the clouds soaring by along with the birds that sing melodies, how the trees surround the rock i lay on, i love the way the sunshine warms the rock up along with my body at just the right temperature. It's the perfect spot for me.

    but something just had to happen in this world. Right in the middle of me resting, explosions could be hard. A ton of them that seemed to be repeatedly happening. I opened my eyes and sat myself up , letting out a grouchy groan. My bare feet touches the warm grass while i stretch in the sunshine. I put on my shoes and my jacket to go check out what has been DISRUPTING my relaxation time.

 I put on my shoes and my jacket to go check out what has been DISRUPTING my relaxation time

-Scaramocuhes Outfit

    I walk into the deep woods trying to locate the annoying explosions. After a few minutes, i found a boy with blonde spiky hair making explosions out of his hands. I stayed hidden in the shadows watching him from afar. ( Is he training or something? ) I waited for a couple of minutes until i got bored of watching him. ( I'll just use my speaker to block out the explosions instead i guess. ) I thought walking away. Unfortunately, I stepped on a stick that cracked which led to me making a sound. " Huh? " the blonde boy said suspiciously. ( You've got to be kidding me. I thought he'd practically be deaf?? ) I just started to run away as fast as i could cause i dont want to deal with anyone today.

??? PoV :

    I was training for the U.A exams , until i was interrupted by a stick being broken. ( Someone's here. ) " Huh? " I said out of instinct. More rustles were made. I turned to the direction i heard the noises to see a glimpse of a short purple haired boy with an emo outfit. ( Whos he? My stalker or something?? ) I questioned to myself but quickly went back onto my training.

Scaramouche PoV :

    ( Phew.. that was close. ) " Sigh, Ill just head back to the penthouse i guess. " I said looking on the concrete side walk. I kick a pebble coming my way. " ugh. So much for a relaxing day. " I mumble still sulking.

    As I enter the penthouse, I see bird brain sitting on the couch still in his hero costume. I raise one eyebrow, " Arent you supposed to be on patrol or something? " I reminded him. " Yeah but i asked for endeavour to fill me in. " he informed me. " Psh, Seriously? He agreed to do that? " I asked him still not being able to really believe him. " Uhuh. " He said not really paying attention to what i said. I sighed deeply. " Oh yeah, can you get me some pop? " Bird brain asks me. " Uhuh " I said in the same tone he said it in.

    " Here. " I shove the ice cold can of pop on his cheek making him flinch away. " What the heck— " He exclaimed rubbing his cheek trying to warm it up. I placed the can onto the coffee table in front of him. " Sigh, Atleast change into something else. It stinkin' up the place. " I lecture him. " Yeah , yeah. "

    At dinner, i was still sulking over the fact that my day was practically ruined. Bird brain noticed the fact that i was just moving the food around instead of actually eating it. " Hey, Is something wrong? " bird brain asks me in a concerned tone.

Hawks PoV :

    " Hey, Is something wrong? " I asked which something is clearly wrong. " Mind your own business bird brain. " He said meanly. " Okaayyy then. " I said in a offended tone mixed with a hint of sarcastic-ness. After a few minutes of silence, it was suddenly interrupted. " OKAY! Jeez I'll tell you. " I sweatdropped. He always does this, and for what?? " There was this spiky blonde haired kid that kept making explosions during my relaxing time. " He ranted to me. ( Seriously. Such a brat ) I rolled my eyes imaginatively. " Wait, He sounds familiar. " Scara rose one brow up in curiosity. " Huh? How? "

    I brung out my phone and decided to check the news. I scroll down a bit to see previous news to find a boy that fits perfectly into the description. I showed scara my screen so he could check if i was right. " This him? " i asked. His eyes widened ever so slightly. " Yep, i recognize that annoying dog anywhere. " I sighed. " Cut the kid some slack would ya? He went through something serious. Dont you feel bad for him? " I asked him. His eyes lowered slightly casting a shadow. He avoided eye contact with me after i asked that.

    At first i didnt really know why he acted like this at first, but when i found out, my eyes widened with guilt. Scara has a hard time sympathizing. He doesnt know how to read people or the room. Making him seem heartless, or cold.

    I tried to break this awkward silence by changing the subject to something else. " That dude is probably just training for the UA entrance exams that are coming up. " I told him. His mood lightened up a bit. " Hm, What the UA entrance exams? " He asked me. My eyes widened a bit in shock.

    " Havnt you heard of it? " His eyes relaxed more into a face where you can clearly see that it means No. " Well. UA is the top hero school. And its entrance exams only accepts the best. Which you know has a low acceptance rate. "

    ( What's that look on his face. ) " What're you thinking bout'..? " I asked suspiciously. " Any chance you could sign me up? " He asked abruptly. " Pfft— BAHAHAHhaah.. hah.. youre joking , right? "

    he was not joking.

    and now we are in the car, making me drive him to the ua entrance exams. " we arrived. " I informed him. " Thanks again. " He got out, but just as he was about to close the door " Are you positively sure you wanna do this? " I asked again worriedly. " Ughh, yes birdie. I do, now can i go? " i sighed in defeat. " Yeah, yeah. Just dont be disappointed when you dont get into the Hero course alright.? " I said trying to prepare him. He just grumbles and rolls his eyes. " Bye. " He said shutting the door in my face. I sigh deeply once again until driving forward as well.

Scaramouche PoV :

    After much complaining, i am now standing at the front of the top hero school. At first, I'm wouldnt care, but now that i know about this place. I might be able to get some information from this supposedly smart principal that could help me get back home.

Hopefully..

—Will he pass, or not?

1.19.23 { My b-day! }