1

I sit at a table in an elegantly decorated café, deep in the heart of Berlin. I take in how decorated the place is, and how the paintings on the wall have some meaning.

There's a constant sea of background noise, idle chatter, and the faint sound of clattering as the staff work diligently to maintain the relaxed and calm atmosphere.

Despite the wide variety of people, both locals and tourists alike, I focus on the woman sitting opposite of me. Naoki looks stunning, as always. I hope to be as elegant when I'm her age.

Her eyes narrow as she checks over some documents, briefly glancing up. "This is your last evening in Berlin. Your work here is almost done."

I automatically check my bank account, noting a definite increase in the balance but not reacting. To me, it's a number with little meaning.

Naoki looks at me again, but this time she holds my gaze. There's a slyness to her next expression. "As always, you played your role perfectly. Now the real question is, did your client do the same by keeping your time together...interesting?"

My mind wonders back to last night, to a charming and confident man whom I utterly captivated.

Nathan. He was so fun to play with, just thinking about what happened makes me excited all over again.

____________________________________

*mature content*

I allow myself to get lost in the hot and steamy memories of last night.

After an evening of accompanying Nathan to a fancy party, thoroughly impressing his colleagues with my charm and intelligence, before going back to his hotel room.

While it's not part of my contract, I wanted to play around with him a little when I notice the glint of desire in his eyes.

"You drive me insane, Hazel." Nathan stands before me, his shirtless body on display like a piece of art. My eyes linger, enjoying the show, trailing my eyes across his abs.

"You like what you see?" He whispers loud enough I can only hear, staring into my eyes. I rub a finger against his chest, enjoying the way his muscles tense at my touch.

When he tries to tug at my clothes, I push him against the nearest wall and trap his hands. I intertwine our fingers above his head, hearing a low rough grunt. "Your lips make me wonder what you taste like." He looks down at my lips glancing back at my eyes.

"It's not fair that you only get to see me." A smirk appear on his lips."Who said anything about being fair?" My lips hover close to his,  feeling the heat and tension radiate from his body. I can feel his hard-on through the fabric of his pants.

Nathan is too easy to arouse. I like to play around with my men before even thinking about sex.

I run my hands down his naked torso, raking my nails so hard that they leave definite red marks across his skin. "You like hurting me, don't you?"

Instead of replying, I bite down hard on his shoulder, then run my tongue along the mark. "F-Fuck, guess th-that answers m-my question." My lips crash into his with bruising force, I feel his hands tug my hair as he roughly caresses my body, feeling needy for his touch.

Nathan is totally at my mercy, growing more and more desperate by the second."I want to fuck you so badly, Hazel." I hear a strained moan against my lips, as I continue to kiss him hard and needy.

"I know. You don't do a very good job of hiding it, Nathan." I touch his hard-on, feeling how hard he is and how big it feels."I never said I was trying to hide it."

Poor Nathan. I have no obligation to give him what he wants, nor any intention of doing so. I play with his zipper, feeling his anticipation rise as I lightly tug on it. He take a sharp breath, closing his eyes and I lean close to his ear."Keep your eyes on me."

____________________________________

I could've easily had sex with Nathan, but that's no fun. As I feel a rush of hot arousal begin to flood through my body, I remember that im still in the café with Naoki.

"Maybe it's better kept a secret." I take a deep breath feeling my face get heated. "Fair enough." Naoki returns to her papers. It's strange that I don't know that much about Naoki. She's a very private woman. The only thing I really know about her is, she has belonged to high-society her entire life, managing to find her own special unique place in it.

An elite procuress who introduces respectable men to women worthy of their attention--escorts of the highest class.

Naoki never does business with women who work out of necessity. She has very specific requirements: well-educated, cultured and with a passion for unusual interests.

Since she accepted me into her business, something she takes very seriously, she must think quite highly of me. A contract between a client, such as Nathan, and escort never includes sexual services. Those who forget this at any point receive a firm reminder from Naoki's people.

Although she doesn't forbid a woman from having fun with the client if she wants to. I wonder why?

"Why do you allow the girls to play around with their clients? Not that I have a problem with it, if that's what both people want. I'm just curious." I say bluntly, keeping a soft smile on face.

Naoki stops what she's doing for a few seconds, her eyes boring into my soul as she answers calmly.

"At the end of the day, I'm a business woman, not a saint. What happens behind closed doors, stays there. If my employees want to have some fun while they work, they can. Providing it's consensual and doesn't affect them in a negative way, then it's not my business." I'm not exactly surprised by her answer but it's good to clarify where she draws the line.

"Ugh, the stock market looks rough again. I need some advice from an experienced analyst." She looks at her phone, focused on the market.

"Well, if you want my help, you already know that none of my services are cheap." Naoki nods curtly, perhaps seriously considering my offer. Perhaps not. It can be difficult to tell with her sometimes.

"I struggle to figure you out, Hazel. You had pretty much everything: a great job, beautiful apartment. Basically, the ideal life. What exactly brought such a young and successful woman like you to the elite escort world?" Naoki looks at me with an expectant and curious gaze, there's no hint of malice or judgement.

I thought how we've never really talked about it. Maybe it's time. "It's simple, really. My job as a financial analyst for one of the world's leading banks brought nothing but boredom and monotony. I've never had the time nor patience to find a good lover and I don't want to restrict myself with monogamy. I like to keep my sex life exciting." I smile thinking about the good times i've had in this business.

"So, you like that I introduce you to a lot of interesting men?" She asks with a questionable look. "Exactly. Everything is constantly changing, with so many exciting possibilities and the freedom to express myself. Why wouldn't I latch onto that?"

"You're a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. I can respect that. I like you even more now, Hazel. It's a pleasure to work with you." She says holding a smile.