2

Naoki phone buzzes, interrupting her focus. She looks at her phone with a wide smile. "It looks like you'll be going to London tomorrow. A client wants you there immediately. His name is Sergio Ramirez."

I give a confused look on why he would want me there so quickly. "Okay, I'll have to look into this..Mr.Ram
-irez."

She starts to gather her belongings and papers. "Be safe..." She tells me before she leaves, walking out still looking on her phone. I start to walk out a few minutes after her to start packing for my quick trip.

_____________________________________

The next day, im in London. It's raining, although that's no surprise in my opinion, it perfectly complements the city's romantic and melancholic atmosphere.

The sun seems so far away now, but I don't miss it. The mizzly greyness of London always has my heart.

I check the time, noting that my new special client have been waiting for me for about fifteen minutes. I should really go to him, but I want to appreciate the city more. It would be great to meet a man who feels as special to me as London. I start walking down the sidewalk, heading toward our spot we agreed to meet at.

Will I ever meet someone like that?

I briefly consider the possibility of settling down with someone, but the idea leaves a slightly sour taste in my mouth. There's no need to tie myself down to anyone. I like sex, and I get bored easily. I want adventure, freedom, and to do whatever I want. I've never met one man who can give me everything I need.

Suddenly, the raindrops stop falling on my head. Then, I realise that someone is holding a black umbrella over me. That must be him, right? My new client, Sergio.

"How did you know it was me?" I say while giving him a confused look.

"If I could confuse you with someone, l'd never have chosen you, Hazel." He looks up and down my body, placing a smirk on his face causing me to feel heated.

I stand in front of him, looking him over as he shields me from the rain with an umbrella. He has strong features, green eyes, a charming smile, and brown curly hair thats in a man bun. Maintaining my composure perfectly as I confidently meet his gaze.

"So, you're Mr.Ramirez." I say while smiling, keeping my eyes wondering on the streets of London. "Yep, the one and only Sergio Ramirez. You must know more than my name by now."

I turn to face Sergio, taking in his devilish features and commanding aura. "It'd be strange to come here without knowing anything about my client, right?"

"I quite agree. I do wonder what you found out, though." He stops talking, his eyes gleaming with curiosity and perhaps slight amusement.

"As a student, you launched several successful projects and you've stubbornly stayed in the top ten Forbes list for the past seven years. You're a bachelor with no children- oh and your PR department is very good." I stand there confidently, knowing everything I said is correct.

"An interesting observation. How did you figure that out?" He says with a concerning look and a small smirk.

"I got my ways, because you're not an easy man to get personal information on." I maintain eye contact, still keeping my head under the umbrella. I notice he's alot taller than me, maybe a feet taller.

"Well, I have to say I'm impressed. Enough about me, though. I'd like to get to know you a little better while we walk." He smiles showing his dimples, as he place his hand around my waist catching me by suprise.

I pause, enjoying the calm confidence he exudes before accepting it. I take in the sights of London as we walk to a place he suggested since it's my first time in London.