4

Without taking my eyes off him, I sit down on a nearby windowsill. Behind me is a stunning view of London, but I can't look away from this sexy man. His eyes burn with a fire that i've never seen before. It's more powerful than lust.

"I know we've only just met but... why should that stop us from having a good time?" He inhale a sharp breath. "You'll need to come closer if you want to have some fun." I say smiling, following his every move-ment as he gets closer and closer. "As you wish."

Immediately jumping to action, he moves across the room until he's within my reach. His entire body is tense, poised for action. "You can make the first move,
Hazel."

"I was going to anyway." My eyes peered to his lips, wondering how soft they would be on my lips.

Reaching up, I slide my hands under his shirt and run my fingers all the way down from his abs to the waist-band of his pants. On the way, I stop to rub his nipple between my forefinger and thumb. He sharply inhales when I pinch. "Mmm..."

My nails lightly brush against his skin, not enough to leave a mark. Sometimes, I dig them in harder to keep him guessing. Heat spikes in my body as he bends to my touch, his body subconsciously demanding more.

When I reach his belt, I glance up at him with a challenging glint in my eyes. "Your turn, Sergio."

"Is this a competition or something? See who's the best at foreplay?" I pull him closer by his pants, earning a needy moan. "Something like that."

He cups my face, leaning down as if he's going to kiss me but changes at the last moment. His lips brush against my neck, running his tongue along skin. I let out a strained whimper, aching for more, needing more.

I lift my head back, exposing more of my neck as he playfully nips and sucks. He applies pressure and sucks on my skin, feeling heated and aroused.

"F-Fuck- I c-can't hold b-back anymore." I let out a trembling moan, wanting to feel him inside me. He kisses my throat, my words silenced by a deep moan.

The friction between our bodies is almost unbearable. The slick heat of his tongue, the pain and pleasure from each bite and the softness of his lips pushes me closer to the edge. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, his eyes meet mine. They spark with intense desire, impossible to look away.

"You're so beautiful, Hazel." I practically tear the shirt from his body, stealing hot kisses between each undone button. My hands roam over newly exposed skin, admiring each mark i've already left and adding more where he's most sensitive. "Oh fu-fuck d-don't stop..."

"I haven't even started." He let out a low deep groan, as I continue trailing kisses over his abs.

When I reach the final button and go to pull away, Michael impatiently reclaims your lips and tugs at your clothes. "I need you. Now." He mumurs between each kiss, while pulling down my dress. Growing increasingly impatient, you help him take off your clothes until you're stripped to your underwear.

He continues his game from earlier, leaving new marks on recently exposed skin. Each place his lips touch feels like bliss, sending chills down my body.

I take his zipper between my teeth, giving it a hard tug. His pants slide off easily, as do his boxers. I turn around, leaning onto the glass window, feeling the cold window on my skin. While I slide out of my panties, he lowers himself down.

I spread my legs, gasping when he powerfully thrusts inside me, stretching me. "O-Oh f-fuck." He pins my wrists against the window, fucking me like there's no tomorrow. As if it's the only thing he was made to do. "You can take it." I bite my lip holding back a moan, as he create more marks on my neck.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the window is open slightly. If anyone is nearby, they will definitely hear. Somehow, that excites me more, feeling him pound inside me once again. "Show m-me how much y-you n-need me." He goes even faster holding onto my waist, moaning and biting onto my ear. "Your doing so g-good." I leave a breathy moan, fogging the window even more.

I cry out louder than usual, he immediately reacts, fingers digging into my waist as he pounds me against the window. I meet him with my own hip thrusts, pinned, but still in control. "You f-feel so good." He reaches down and start to circle my clit, making me closer to my orgasm.

Even through stained glass, someone would be able to see my naked form. His grunts and groans, his thrusts becoming wilder with each passing moment. He is barely holding on to his sense of control, on the brink of orgasm. I slightly tug at his hair, pulling his curls as he groan into my back.

"H-Hazel- O-Oh f-fuck!" His deep voice echoes around the room as he comes, which in turn pushes me over the edge, making me arch my back while holding onto his arm. "S-Sergio- F-Fuck!" He collapses against me, completely out of breath. His chest rises and falls heavily, body heat radiating.

"Fuck me..." He tighten his grip on my waist and leave kisses on my back. "Just did." He chuckle against my back, making me smile. "A sense of humor, I like you even more now." When I finally catch my breath, we both get dressed again.

When I glance out of the window, I see a car waiting for me outside. "I should get going now." As I start to walk out he grabs my wrist, turning me around to face him. "Even if this was our last meeting, you should know that you're quite impressive, Hazel."

"I know." I answer turning around, I hear him chuckle as I head toward the door.

————————————————————————

I arrive at a fancy Japanese restaurant, meeting up with Naoki to discuss my first meeting with Sergio over dinner.

"No, that's not right..." She scribbles something down in her notebook, very focused. "I hope that's not an accounting book like you see in mafia films." I say trying to lighten the mood. "Loyalty to traditions is a very important thing. My case is too nuanced, even for paper."

"Now, did Mr. Hill manage to convince you to work with him?" I smile thinking back to what just happened a few minutes ago. "You were right about him, Naoki. He's definitely interesting."

"I knew you'd like him. So, you'll take the contract?" She questions studying my face, looking for my answer. "Sure. What do I have to lose?"

"Excellent. Would you like to keep your contract with Mr. Ramirez as standard.... or is this an exception?" I bite my lip, holding back a smile, trying not to think about how heated things between me and Sergio are.

"The conditions are standard, Naoki. Sergio might be hot, but even someone like him isn't worth changing the terms for." The waiter bring our food out, with some more wine like Naoki requested. I waste no time to start eating, as Naoki does also.

"Very well. Mr. Ramirez has already paid a lot of money for your company." I felt myself blushing, trying to take deep breaths.

After finishing my food, I leave before Naoki does. All the while, I think about my contract with Sergio. After I've finished a contract, I never saw any of my clients. Even by chance. Which means I should enjoy Sergio while I can.